Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 10:26 AM

Well  done  and said Paul........    no confusions,   all is explained by you .        Members just have to read your post   keep up your good work   .Andy  is smiling  watching  this great tournament.                

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 10:42 AM

If a fill in is needed to get matches completed I am available.  I also know Johnny had voiced the same thing.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 12:12 PM

Whooshdangit (cool name!) and I are both seriously brushing up on our skills.  I believe he's going to be using a kipper, I may go for a haddock but I'm not quite sure if it delivers the power I'm looking for.  I may switch to a halibut at the last minute and throw his tactics out.*

Whatever happens, it's going to be a great match.

*He knows what the fukk I'm going on about : )

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 12:12 PM

garyk49:

If a fill in is needed to get matches completed I am available.  I also know Johnny had voiced the same thing.

I think I read previously (possiblt rd 2 results) that cerinodevoti did not want to play matchplay

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 12:48 PM

alanti:
    I think I read previously (possiblt rd 2 results) that cerinodevoti did not want to play matchplay

S*it, I knew I'd forgotten something!

I had a look at the round 2 thread and it looks to me like WigerToods claimed the 1st reserve spot right after the draw, proving the old maxim; if yer naw fast, yer last.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 12:50 PM

alanti:

garyk49:

also  Paul and alanti, 

i can verify that your opponent Deanoxxx7 is away at a foreign wedding until next monday nite at the earliest, he is in our CC and asked to be excused from CC tourneys as he will have no access to play anything, 

if you want to replace him  paul no problems, up to you m8

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:11 PM

A$$  kissin' brings it's rewards... just sayin'.

:O)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:12 PM

onekeano:

i can verify that your opponent Deanoxxx7 is away at a foreign wedding until next monday nite at the earliest, he is in our CC and asked to be excused from CC tourneys as he will have no access to play anything, 

if you want to replace him  paul no problems, up to you m8

I hate doing it but I think I need to replace him, sorry.

I have experience in my CCs monthly matchplay  where occasionally, one match can cause a bracket to grind to a halt. 

garyk49 Come on down!

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:26 PM

PaulTon:
    I hate doing it but I think I need to replace him, sorry.

no sorrys paul, all good,

dave

ps, wats the chances the 2 replacements meet each other in round 2:))))))

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 1:34 PM

RSS