Help › Forums

I am back - what did I miss?

Thu, Oct 27 2016 9:51 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 12:32 PM

Hi gang:)

I am back. Thank you all for your private messages with well wishing and asking where I went. To be honest, I didn't go anywhere, I had a lot of chores to take care of, including cleaning windows 20ft up in the air. I also had to make emergency pit stop and bail out mr shoe, who got himself arrested for dine-and-dashing in the state of NV. He should know better than to get arrested there, as they typically have their own 6ft deep version of the due process.

What else did I miss? I did read andy vs turtoise :(. Poor turtoise and very lucky andy!

I guess my hole out tourneys weren't that good, since most of you didn't participate in them.

I hope everyone been good

-WGTicon

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 12:50 PM

Great post fella, just one question; Who are you?

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 12:53 PM

now that is funny PT.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:07 PM

Here is an idea for your Monday giveaway ,, Guess the Country Club ?

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:14 PM

What you really missed my friend was those  Super Scary Skulls in CC Clash # 33 ,they were so scary, eye had a hard time teeing off !  hehehe !!

Welcome back friend  johny  (:--}

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:16 PM

From what I've read, it appears that some of the Mods aren't calm, cool and collected like yourself. One player is convinced da Donald is moonlighting as a Mod. 

I'd expect a few posts on your wall from folks begging to get off the "under moderation"  leash.:)

Welcome back.

ct

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:38 PM

you missed this

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:37 PM

WGTicon:

Hi gang:)

I am back. Thank you all for your private messages with well wishing and asking where I went. To be honest, I didn't go anywhere, I had a lot of chores to take care of, including cleaning windows 20ft up in the air. I also had to make emergency pit stop and bail out mr shoe, who got himself arrested for dine-and-dashing in the state of NV. He should know better than to get arrested there, as they typically have their own 6ft deep version of the due process.

What else did I miss? I did read andy vs turtoise :(. Poor turtoise and very lucky andy!

I guess my hole out tourneys weren't that good, since most of you didn't participate in them.

I hope everyone been good

-WGTicon

I was wondering what happened to shoe as you guys never leave the helm unattended but take turns . Boy you dont mess around in NV especially Vegas everything there is a felony except for jay walking .Other than the usual complaints after an update no real excitement .

As you read Andy went off half cocked got a wild hair up his a$$ and decided to take on life in his early stages of dealing with old age . Damn fool almost got his self killed bobbing for turtles from a thirty foot cliff . Otherwise all quiet on the front no wild partying or swinging from the chandeliers just peace quiet and golf .

Welcome back sorry your vacation is over next time you get a chance to leave you`ll run and keep running . As long as you have WIFI you can log in from anywhere . :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 3:28 PM

WGTicon:
    I am back.

Good to have you back Sir , Hope you enjoyed your time off .

WGTicon:
    What else did I miss?

You missed the tourney that the WGT community has started for our friend Andyson .

OPY

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 3:48 PM

good to have you back sir,perhaps you could look into why our nine hole 50 credit ready go was never replaced after being wrongly posted and removed.

thanks Icon,

Turfsand

• PAGES
RSS