Forums

Help › Forums

Confused!

Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:35 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Booze2407
    10 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 9:34 AM

Ok Ive only been playing a few weeks but something happened that I dont understand. In the last weekly 9 hole unlimited tourney,  I believe I was the winner. On the tournament page, it had my name listed next to where it says "Leader- ". However when I clicked on "Leaderboard", I was nowhere to be found on the list even though my score was lower than all that were listed. The tourney ended yesterday, so I went on expecting to have won some credits (I believe 100 or so..), but none were given to me. I went on past results, and again when I looked at the leaderboard I was not on it. Did I get hosed or am I missing something?

EDIT- After checking the leaderboard on this site, I see myself in the standings. I play on mobile and did not see myself on that. I think thats the issue.

• BMX123
    627 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:04 AM

x

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:11 AM

In your score history it shows the Week 43 9 hole unlimited play tournament @ Pinehurst.  It shows  you shot a 29.  If you go to the leaderboard it will show a drop down box.  Click it and select Amateur (your Tier when the round was played).

It will load the results for the Amateur Tier.  The default is for the Legend tier.  You are there listed as the winner.  Amateur Tier pays 300 credits total.  Winners portion is 54 credits.  Congratulations.

phred952

• Booze2407
    10 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:16 AM

Sorry but I dont have no idea what you are talking about. I just started playing earlier this month.

Weird but I just checked the scores on this site, and I see myself on the leaderboard. Maybe its just some sort of mobile glitch....thats where I play. I still dont have the credits though. Does it take time after the tourney ends?

• Booze2407
    10 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:20 AM

Thanks phred. It may be the amateur/pro mixup....I know I trade to change the leaderboard tier on my ipad and it did nothing. 

• Booze2407
    10 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 5:54 PM

Why is my user name disabled?!

I've never played under any other account so this is ridiculous.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 9:23 PM

Booze2407:

Why is my user name disabled?!

I've never played under any other account so this is ridiculous.

I have no idea....which account? I say that as this one obviously is working.

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 11:01 PM

WGT prodigy. 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 11:12 PM

joemt825:

WGT prodigy. 

Alas no longer in player search...The frikin"iriot" LOL..

More dumb front than a double decker bus though.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 11:28 PM

Booze2407:
    In the last weekly 9 hole unlimited tourney,  I believe I was the winner. On the tournament page, it had my name listed next to where it says "Leader- ". However when I clicked on "Leaderboard", I was nowhere to be found on the list even though my score was lower than all that were listed. The tourney ended yesterday, so I went on expecting to have won some credits (I believe 100 or so..), but none were given to me. I went on past results, and again when I looked at the leaderboard I was not on it. Did I get hosed or am I missing something?

You played a 29 as an Amateur in this tournament. Alas, I confirm - no 29 in the leaderboards of Hacks, Amateurs or Pros. The result has been deleted obviously.

Looks like you're too "good" to compete.

OTOH, it's quite untypical that a tourney is payed out after one or two days - one or two weeks have more likely until now.

• PAGES
RSS