Forums

Help › Forums

Many Fell For The Hollow Weenie Trick

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 25 2016 5:19 AM (6 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 1:03 PM

Thousands of players cranking out rounds, clashing their gluteus maximus off.

On Oakmont, Merion and Best of Hardest.

In high winds with hardest pins.

The insidious diabolical bass tard that put this one together would be well received in the back of a dark alley, lol.

I'll bet your ball sales went through the roof with this one.

Come next week it would be nice if WGT would come through with the "treat" half of this spooktacular and give us all the 5 level up club options.

Life is just a fantasy.........

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 1:08 PM

twinponds169:

Thousands of players cranking out rounds, clashing their gluteus maximus off.

On Oakmont, Merion and Best of Hardest.

In high winds with hardest pins.

The insidious diabolical bass tard that put this one together would be well received in the back of a dark alley, lol.

I'll bet your ball sales went through the roof with this one.

Come next week it would be nice if WGT would come through with the "treat" half of this spooktacular and give us all the 5 level up club options.

7 days early aswell

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:27 PM

adaputter:
    7 days early aswell

And 32 times too many

But whilst there is a sucker born every minute...............

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 8:05 PM

twinponds169:

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:34 AM

You know, I thought I was pretty indifferent about clashes.  They're an absolute waste of life to play in but if someone wants to do so then feel free. Chase that magical golden turd on a stick and the flocks of salivating teenage groupies that undoubtedly go with it.  Live the high life, you earned it.

Or if, like myself, you don't give a turd, gilded or not, then don't play.  Maybe the odd round if there's nothing else you need or want to play.

However, when you're trying to get a group of 4 players together and have finally managed it after many time outs (please get rid of that, it's bloody stupid) only to have your club start a clash and a pop up window announces the joyous news and kicks everyone out of the lobby..........

Well, in that case I'd dearly like to meet the dribbling imbecile that came up with clashes and introduce their head to their butt.  The inside of their butt that is.

Pissed off?  You have no idea.

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:02 PM

No WGT you need to give us ten levels on all items ! 

That way I can buy everything I will need ever equipment wise! 

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2016 5:19 AM

The thing about clashes is they start immeadiately why cant WGT give 2 or 3 hours notice so those that want to play can clear the decks so to speak and be ready 

RSS