Forums

Help › Forums

Where do I start ? .....

Tue, Nov 1 2016 10:29 PM (65 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:14 PM

Andy , Thats all that happened , Your lucky ..   Here we were thing you got banned from WGT .

Good to have you back Sir , Best of luck to you .

OPY

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:18 PM

opyeuclid:
    Andy , Thats all that happened , Your lucky ..   Here we were thing you got banned from WGT .

Lol.

Good to see you back, in one piece(?)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 2:24 PM

opyeuclid:
    Here we were thing you got banned from WGT .

Andy has been nothing but a saint  in the forums.......but now you mention it.....lol

Odd, the thought never crossed my mind that he may have been banned.........I just assumed he had found greener pastures.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 6:39 PM

i wouldnt jump off the bottom step off my ladder

loco

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 8:56 PM

Sea Turtle a knock-out, tourist doesn't give it a 2nd glance!

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 8:57 PM

..........and nice to see you back :)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 9:46 PM

whoaaaaaaaa

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 3:00 AM

alanti:
    Going back to that daft law....perhaps it was there so at least it appeared some people worked between 3 and 5....or was it so they could sober up and be rearing to go for the second session.....and economy built around beer.

Law wise think it finally got cast in stone WW1.  WW2 came and some relevance I guess, but soon market towns got exemptions for certain days etc............Loads of debate over not wanting more drunks and clubs happy with existing etc but finally changed several years ago now..........Never stopped the drunkeness in a culture where way too much alcohol is consumed.....................

Yes the Sq mile finance culture was beer or wine, and jounalism / legal districts much the same.  The unwritten rule was you never did business in the afternoon with the person you had been to lunch with.  Slightly odd as fine to do business with anyone else who was likely just as chit faced  LOL

How times have changed.  Some of the new PC crap has taken things too far the other way...................

Anyway back to the turtles and glad that one is working out OK.  I to would not want a Stephen Hawkin existence.  My hat off to the professor for doing it, and glad Andy is doing OK as said:)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 4:19 AM

Welcome back Andy! No one would have guessed that was the reason for your absence from here. Glad you're on the road to recovery....you must have one hard head to have survived that....but there are easier ways to catch your lunch you know! :)

For other people that want to try out cliff diving, I suggest practicing on a virtual simulation first! Cliff Diving Simulator

And continuing the Turtle theme, one of my favourites by Lou Donaldson - Turtle Walk

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 4:29 AM
    Bery, videos whose ID begins with one or more of  the following letters
    w, a, t ,c, h or v (upper or lower case) don't work in the forum due to a WGT programming error.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUWtnd0g_E
    EDIT : Error rectified by Bery.
RSS