Forums

Help › Forums

Where do I start ? .....

Tue, Nov 1 2016 10:29 PM (65 replies)
  • garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 3:56 PM

A big welcome back AL, I think we all missed you !--------

------now(slaps him on the back of the head) smarten up!  Don't do that again, you're not as young as you think you are .

You big Dufus !!!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 4:17 PM

Post-Teenage Mutant Ninjas A Turtle?

Glad to see you're back, alive and well, hopefully in a cushy armchair with your feet up. There was some concern and speculation around here about where you were, but interfacing with a turtle after a cliff dive was not one of the guesses.

Amazing story, glad you've lived to tell that tale.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 4:30 PM

Wow oh Wow....what a story!

Welcome back and please.....take care now!

Listee

x

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 4:43 PM

Funny how things change in our time on this earth Andy.  I've been having much much more forum time lately, but now it's just reading and not flapping my gums.

The point is that over the last few months I did notice your absence, and wondered if another longtime WGT'r like my good bud Ken/Tekoma had gone to a better place.  I really hoped not, but you have to admit not reading a post from you for so long had all the signs.

Not that I'm very close or personal with you, but I still wished you the best, and hope now that  you're in the red zone to recovery.

Good and honest, "tell it like it is guys" like you are hard to come by, in real life or virtual, so I'm happy to hear you made it through that scary ordeal.

Gl on your recovery-- Shoot low and keep the faith--- Ed

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 6:44 PM

Greenpeace attack wannabe turtle killer - the real truth behind  turtle terror in Malaga!

So you desided turtle soup was on the menu...... Greenpeace found out and bashed the shite out of you......come on Andy, stop telling tales.

Oh......and what is next on the bucket list? 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:00 PM

alanti:
    Greenpeace attack wannabe turtle killer - the real truth behind  turtle terror in Malaga!

LMFAO...That headline wudda bin worth all the pain n angst ..and a sleeve until read further......

alanti:
    So you desided turtle soup was on the menu...... Greenpeace found out and bashed the shite out of you......come on Andy, stop telling tales.

De C ided * ? did u mean ?

Taking umbrage at your belittling of one of my darkest moments tbh

Quite surprised it's you really Al................nw's, I'll cope ;-)

alanti:
    Oh......and what is next on the bucket list? 

Kilimanjaro.. not a climb but a tough walk to try to get the body into some sort of semblance of past results.....didn't get out on the 18th Oct on my B/day BUT only 3 days late due to health insurance issues/ sign off liability.......not due out till December BUT..no one tells me what to do  ;-)))

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:08 PM

PaulTon:

Wow Andy ffs! Take it easy and recover well man. Jebus!

Got dark hair and had a sorta codpiece on ( to protect the vitals ) ;p....however.......

Andyson wudda bin proud Paul !!  sent sleeve

I'm workin on the lyrics..poss.............

Turtle Trauma Triggers Terrible Trap., Tosser Tarzan Trashed ?  ;-)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:34 PM

garylewisgr:

------now(slaps him on the back of the head) smarten up!  Don't do that again, you're not as young as you think you are .

You big Dufus !!!

Not wrong fella...

Brain writing cheques my body can't cash !!!!

')

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 7:47 PM

Sweet baby Jeebus, man...was thinking it was a self-imposed exile, would have never guessed you were busy hurling yourself off a cliff.  I might have imagined you being killed in a dive but never by a dive.

Seriously, so glad to know you've survived and are on the road to recovery.  The time spent paralyzed must have been scary as hell, and I understand your feelings about the alternative being better...friends who ride motorcycles tell me it's the reason they don't wear helmets...would rather go ahead and be done than spend the rest of their lives immobilized.

Great to have you back, bud.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 8:06 PM

mkg335:
    Sweet baby Jeebus, man...was thinking it was a self-imposed exile, would have never guessed you were busy hurling yourself off a cliff.

Same here mkg.

Andy,

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

MC

RSS