Forums

Help › Forums

Eagles CC Looking for a Match

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 21 2016 9:22 AM (6 replies)
  • keasden
    222 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 7:00 AM

Hi, I have recently taken over responsibility for arranging and organising our CC inter-club matches.  We are mainly a North American based club with the odd token Brit (that would be me).

We are a well run club with a very active membership and some keen players with around 2 dozen committed to playing inter-club matches, mainly at Legend and TL/Champ level, although we do have one or 2 still working their way up to these heady heights.

I'm open to any suggestions or offers of matches in any format with or without a handicapping system to cater for differences in levels.  If anyone is interested in arranging a team match please reply here or PM me.

Thanks

Paul

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 9:28 AM

Hi Paul,

We would certainly be interested in an inter match in the future, we are always active in this area. We have one starting one on Monday though so are pretty tied up for while. I will friend request you and keep in touch. All the best mate

Cheers

Pip -  Southern England Links

• keasden
    222 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:28 PM

Thanks Pip, look forward to setting something up with you in the near future.

Paul

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 12:54 PM

Put Cosa Nostra on that list, too.

You, too, Pipper, if you dare.  ;-)

• keasden
    222 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 1:14 PM

Jim, I've sent you a friend request.  If you accept we can get together and sort something out.  Thanks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 2:23 PM

Cool, thanks.  I like odd Brits.  LOL

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2016 9:22 AM

Haha Jim i'll bear you guys in mind for a future match and my regards to all at CN

RSS