Secret cache

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 20 2016 7:57 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • USNCMC
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 2:54 PM

anyone bought a secret cache?

I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm afraid it might be a bunch of stuff I don't want or need.

I'm looking for an idea of what may be in one.

Thanks!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 1:14 PM

USNCMC:

anyone bought a secret cache?

I'm thinking about getting it, but I'm afraid it might be a bunch of stuff I don't want or need.

I'm looking for an idea of what may be in one.

Thanks!

Huh?

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 1:52 PM

Shush - It's a secret !!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 1:54 PM

alanti:
    Huh?

The film begins with a prologue that quickly sketches the backstory of the protagonist: since childhood, Sakiko Suzuki was obsessed with cash. She scared off potential friends by constantly talking about her savings account, and potential suitors by demanding that they give her up front the money they would have spent taking her out on a date. After college, her family suggests she get a job as a bank teller. She's promptly hired, but soon grows disillusioned by the job, because she's counting other people's cash. Then, bank robbers kidnap her and stuff her in a trunk with a bright yellow suitcase filled with stolen money. The thieves take a wrong turn in the woods and crash their car. Sakiko escapes with the briefcase but falls into a river and winds up in an underground pool, where she tries to kill herself by drowning after letting go of the suitcase. Instead, she washes up downstream and is given medical leave by the bank.

The rest of the film traces Sakiko's quest to retrieve the money. 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 1:56 PM

My Granpappy taught me to always beware of a L72 Tour Pro with an ave of 150. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 3:40 PM

PhilEStein:

My Granpappy taught me to always beware of a L72 Tour Pro with an ave of 150. 

Not only that but they havent played a single ranked round no A/S or M/P . Nothing but practice rounds so definitely a dodger . Treat them like a leper and better off you will be .

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 3:59 PM

PaulTon:

The rest of the film traces Sakiko's quest to retrieve the money. 

Well that's bloody marvellous, I've just cleaned mine again.

Cheers!

Rich

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:27 PM

lonniescott711:
    Not only that but they havent played a single ranked round no A/S or M/P . Nothing but practice rounds so definitely a dodger . Treat them like a leper and better off you will be .

Agreed but begs the question - how did they progress to Tour Pro with no RR or M/P in the history? Account migrated from FB?

• PAGES
RSS