Forums

Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 1:32 PM

the time stamp on the forum post (6:31 PM) is PDT and the time stamp on the scores on a profile page is GMT, so having different dates is quite common... 6:31 PM PDT is 2:31 AM GMT

cant explain the flag thingy thou

• CycloneBoom
    684 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 1:38 PM

Just completed R2 with deanoxxx7, and here's both of our scores:

#125 - deanoxxx7

61 (-9)

#116 - CycloneBoom

64 (-6)

Couldn't recapture the form of R1, and the putter let us both down in parts. But it was still fun nonetheless, and nice birdies to finish.

It's been a pleasure to take part in this fitting tribute to Andyson. To everyone who's played or helped organise this event, give yourselves a big round of applause. Even without official endorsement, the community has united as one to say a special 'thanks'. I'm sure he would be proud and honoured to see such a response by all involved.

Maybe this could even lead to being an annual event?

Cheers,

-CB

• CycloneBoom
    684 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 1:42 PM

PaulTon:

liam91:

player no 36

This has been brought to my attention, so I must ask the community-

You posted these two cards on the 21st, but the 57@Beth on your profile was played on the 22nd.

The flags beside your name on the 2 cards don't match. 

Can anyone explain this?

Just quoting to bring this over.

Maybe a timezone issue?

With the logos also missing at the top, the flag could just be a glitch with the scorecard loading. Although not recently, I seem to recall this happening occasionally.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 2:03 PM

Well......FFS. I played it and it was painful. The worst I have played in months with 50% of putts lipping out or straight sideways...or short  Haha.

I am sure the WGT dude in charge of the shot fk up generator today musta been wondering why I kept playing without a restart... LoL.

Pitiful 72 was final score.  Sad...but true. 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 2:16 PM

Player No

Could have been better, could have been a lot lot worse. I'm happy, thanks Paul.

CycloneBoom:

It's been a pleasure to take part in this fitting tribute to Andyson. To everyone who's played or helped organise this event, give yourselves a big round of applause. Even without official endorsement, the community has united as one to say a special 'thanks'. I'm sure he would be proud and honoured to see such a response by all involved.

I couldn't have put it any better, thankyou Sir!

Cheers! Rich

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 2:38 PM

thanks for putting on this  tournament been a real pleasure to take part.

cheers steve

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 2:44 PM

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 2:47 PM

Original post won't let me edit.

forgot to include this info:

Player #126  Round 2 Score: 65

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 3:03 PM

player # 114, score 67. A pitiful performance, regardless of having an unplayable meter. 

I'm honoured to have played this tourney as an hommage to Dennis. He is and will remain sorely missed. I just wish I had time to share the experience by playing along with others. Hopefully I'll get in the MP stage, cause my schedule will be lighter in the next few weeks.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 4:36 PM

Thanks for a GR8 tourney had alot fun and honor to play..

#25  Chris1973M ..  62

#102 crd056398.. 70

RSS