Forums

Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 1:46 AM

PaulTon:

Sorry about that Mike, somehow I seem to have missed your round 2 score. I've updated the scrolling scoreboard now.

My mistake means that you missed your chance to be in the matchplay. How about if I make you 1st reserve, if anyone drops out you could take their place?

Or he can take Gary's place in Andyson's Hinge?

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 12:56 PM

Hi Paul....Thank you for such a fast responce, i would love to take a spot if some1 doesn't or can't play. Thank you very much. I'll say it again...What a bang up job you and your mates did on this tourny. I bet you can't wait to have a long break, when it's oner...lol                                                                                                                                             Sincerely yours,                                                                                                                                               Mike

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2016 2:34 PM

PaulTon:

***THE DRAW HAS BEEN MADE, DID YOU MAKE IT THROUGH?! ***

Your player number is on the list above. Good luck everyone!

This MP generator was perfect. This is by far THE FAIREST way to go. 

GL to everyone who got the lucky draw. 

NOTE: If you are one of the lucky ones chosen, PLEASE have the respect and sportsmanship to follow through with your commitment to the match. Paul is giving a very wide timeline, including time zones. 

GAME ON!

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 1:38 PM

Well said up there ^^^, Mr. Jeff.  ;)

~~~~~~~

Other matters:

PaulTon:

This one, omg, Andy Ritchie scoring against you'll know who -

How good is that artwork?! I'll bet you can name every player too! (well, mebbes naw the other Morton player. lol)

Eyes aren't what they used to be so I ain't sure if it's Jim Holmes or mibbes John McNeil (The fella that was actually tripped by Colin Jackson to earn that particular penalty).

Morton starting XI....

1.  Baines

2.  Hayes

3.  Holmes

4.  Rooney

5.  McLaughlin

6.  Orr

7.  McNeil

8.  Cochrane

9.  Thomson

10. Busby

11. Ritchie

"OHMAHSIDES"

;-)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 1:41 PM

mkrizan86:
    Really chuffed I've made it in, but also bummed because the draw's been really harsh. Johhny, Doc, Twominusone, Opy, alosso and a few more, that should've stayed a while longer. Just like Dennis...

Happy to report I've been granted another chance as B2B's matchup withdrew due to scheduling differences. C'mon down B2B, let's get 'er done ! I'm also lookin' forward to playin' tomorrow against MyManPayne in the "Unofficial Enquirer Tourney" hosted by Bery. Great job keepin' things goin' Bery.

Doc :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 1:45 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Eyes aren't what they used to be so I ain't sure if it's Jim Holmes or mibbes John McNeil (The fella that was actually tripped by Colin Jackson to earn that particular penalty).

Aye it's McNeil,nice work Johnny, jeezo the memories that team triggers, great days.

There's another panel on the scooter, big Andy scoring against Sellic, must be for balance.  ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After me praising it in here it now looks like the image hosting site I use is going down the pan. Begging for money on their home page and now I notice pictures disappearing from forum.

Panicking...

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2016 2:05 PM

PaulTon:

After me praising it in here it now looks like the image hosting site I use is going down the pan. Begging for money on their home page and now I notice pictures disappearing from forum.

Panicking...

I noticed it first on my phone. I thought it was a problem my side till I realised I could see every image except any posted by yourself!

Tinypic will store them for about 3 years if you don't have an account. If you don't sign up there's a limit per day. Just clear yer cache/browsing history and you can upload as many as you want in any given 24 hour period.

Update:

This is the biggest version I have of your Andyson Medal:

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 1:14 AM

PaulTon:

Thanks!  If only I knew what it was...  :/

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2016 5:53 AM

Dougie4042:

PaulTon: