• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 9:34 AM

Thanks Duc. I've added Jim's score.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 10:44 AM

SFletcheryyz:

Apparently, my score was missed while I was stuck in "moderation".  See page 7.

Round 2 Result shows on my profile...

!8 holes BPB- shot even par 70

just noticed this just showed up 12 hours after he posted it  ... player #42

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 10:46 AM

bery111:

ScottHope:

Hehe, in here and in the game, lol.  : )  Thanks.

Paul has advised that he'll be using a random number generator....I just found the colour version of the one I just sent him in b&w...might as well keep things 2016 and not 1970...!:

Who's player 9? Looks like Beryman* plays Beryman* in the final! :D

*that's not me in case you were thinking the draw is fixed! It's him!

hate to boast but i am fairly confident i could win that match   :)

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 10:50 AM

PaulTon:

liam91:

player no 36

This has been brought to my attention, so I must ask the community-

You posted these two cards on the 21st, but the 57@Beth on your profile was played on the 22nd.

The flags beside your name on the 2 cards don't match. 

Can anyone explain this?

the 2 different flags i cannot explain,no idea at all,

below is a screenshot of my screenshot

i started playing my round at BPB at approx 8.15pm GMT on 21/10 (friday) so i don't know why it would say sat 22/10 but it says the same on my screenshot (top left-hand corner)

i have no answers here gents but do what you will,get whoever you want to check whatever they want .i have nothing to hide

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:08 AM

Beryman:
    just noticed this just showed up 12 hours after he posted it  ... player #42

Thank you Beryman (this will probably also get moderated so I don't know if you'll see it)   :o)

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:33 AM

this is one for Yancy...always weird is that there is no WGT or Bethpage logo on the front 9 scorecard........I think the real answer is probably that he went to Bethpage, stole a scorecard from one of the carts, took it home, put it in a typewriter to enter the numbers and then traced circles around the birdies. Then he went to a Kinkos office and made a copy, took it home and painted wite-out over the logos....finally, he changed his flag in a depserate attempt to divert attention away from all the other shenanigans and malfeasance.

that can be the only logical explanation...either that, or wgt is fooked...which never happens.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:35 AM

PaulTon:

***SCORES UPDATED***

Apart from Dougie4042, can someone have a look and tell me Dougie's player number, I'm now crossed eyed from scrolling up and down looking for him!

Apologies to Liam(Mike) for any upset caused by my highlighting the scorecard discrepancy. I know Mike quite well and I never thought for a minute there was anything untoward going on.

It was brought to my attention so I had to come hear for advice. All is well again.

just seen this post on page 18

Thank you for the public backing Paul

Mike

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 11:38 AM

Ducati916:

this is one for Yancy...always weird is that there is no WGT or Bethpage logo on the front 9 scorecard........I think the real answer is probably that he went to Bethpage, stole a scorecard from one of the carts, took it home, put it in a typewriter to enter the numbers and then traced circles around the birdies. Then he went to a Kinkos office and made a copy, took it home and painted wite-out over the logos....finally, he changed his flag in a depserate attempt to divert attention away from all the other shenanigans and malfeasance.

that can be the only logical explanation...either that, or wgt is fooked...which never happens.

DAMMIT...............BUSTED

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:23 PM

*** I think all scores are marked up now, if any are missing or any errors have occurred please let me know. ***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, we got through the strokeplay with no problems whatsoever, well done and thanks to everyone who played.

Two players, Adeypa and Onekeano are tied for the lead at -30, they will be joint winners and will both receive the strokeplay trophy, probably tomorrow.

The random draw for the matchplay round (from all players who completed both strokeplay rounds) will be done this week. I will then start a thread showing the bracket matches.

Paul.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 1:39 PM

PaulTon:
    Two players, Adeypa and Onekeano are tied for the lead at -30, they will be joint winners and will both receive the strokeplay trophy

Well done guys, outstanding play! Hold those trophies aloft - something to be proud of.

To Paul - excellent organisation and hard work.......hold that beer aloft and may you have a long puff on that funny stuff.......very well deserved.

To everyone who participated, we are all winners and I hope this becomes an annual event. Andyson did so much for the community and it would be great to see his legacy continue.

To WGT..............no comment.

RSS