Forums

Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 4:48 PM

Scoreboard # 55  Shot 60. Going to be awful close on the cut, lol.

Thanks again Paul for doing a most honorable job, well done!

TP

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 6:00 PM

Had intended to play today but real life got in the way...pretty sure if I play now wgt will timestamp the round as being on the 24th.

Good luck to all the rest of the way and thanks to Paul for all the hard work and organizing this tribute to one of the all-time greats of wgt.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 6:05 PM

#77 rd2=69

No match play for me.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:21 PM

Don't know why the date says 10/24. It's currently 11:19 pm EST on 10/23 as evidenced by my posts time-stamp.

MC

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:39 PM

60 for the second round.  Good Lord, if Andy were still around he'd slap me up for playing such a sh*t round.  Ha!  At least I'd want him too.  But knowing him, he'd just laugh and say, "That's golf, Dougie!"  I know a 60 is decent on champ greens, but still!

And I'll happily take a 0 for the first round.  Andy was a good dude and I just wanted to be part of this tourney.  And shame on WGT for not making an exception to their rules by creating an official tourney in his honor.  Such is the way of WGT I guess. Thanks for doing this, Paulie!

Now, back to my math homework!  ;-)

mrcaddie:
    Don't know why the date says 10/24. It's currently 11:19 pm EST on 10/23 as evidenced by my posts time-stamp.

Me too!  I think they are using some Greenwich time thing.  Dunno...

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:59 PM

Apparently, my score was missed while I was stuck in "moderation".  See page 7.

Round 2 Result shows on my profile...

!8 holes BPB- shot even par 70

• doggydog501
    9 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 11:41 PM

Player 104   doggydog501 

GOLF GIVETH

AND GOLF TAKETH AWAY

ENJOY THE GIFTS

I enjoyed the first 9; had fun the back.

Again: full gratitude for those involved in this event, especially Paul for all his effort.

God Bless the Anderson family & indeed, us all.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2016 3:51 AM

***SCORES UPDATED***

Apart from Dougie4042, can someone have a look and tell me Dougie's player number, I'm now crossed eyed from scrolling up and down looking for him!

Apologies to Liam(Mike) for any upset caused by my highlighting the scorecard discrepancy. I know Mike quite well and I never thought for a minute there was anything untoward going on.

It was brought to my attention so I had to come hear for advice. All is well again.

RSS