Help › Forums

**ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

Thu, Nov 9 2017 11:53 AM (258 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 7:51 AM

Re: **ANDYSON MEMORIAL - ROUND 2 SCORES ETC**

SECOND FORUM TOPIC

I just have to say, we as a community are at a TOTAL of 40 PAGES with TWO SEPARATE TOPICS for our friends Memorial Tournament and we're still a far way from being over. WOW!

HUGE PROPS to the entire community.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 8:06 AM

Hi Paul,

a 55 in round 2 4 Andy. Like I told you, I'm not able 2 do the MP, so when I do qualify, I'm glad 2 let somebody else play in honour of Andy. GL all in the next rounds of this gr8 tournament. Hope we can make a classic of it by playing it every year!

Cheers, GC

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 10:52 AM

A 56 for me in Rnd 2. Not sure its good enough, think I might get done if theres a countback. 

Honoured to play in this tourney, great job by the organisers also.

• jacko1972
    927 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 11:48 AM

Been a great privilege playing in this memorial and not a tournament as thats the way I see it and enjoyed standing on the 18th green just prior to my final putt for a round of 59 and raising a glass to you Dennis.. 

Spread them wings up there fella,

Your presence we miss,

Your memory we treasure

Cheers

John

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:06 PM

I decided to play alone, hangover meant I wasn't keen on company....so I'm at the 12th tee at 7 under par, no too bad I thought, then I realised I was at St. Andrews! I'm sure I heard a ghostly laugh in the wind!

I hurried round Bethpage and managed a 61. Happy with that.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:23 PM

PaulTon:

I decided to play alone, hangover meant I wasn't keen on company....so I'm at the 12th tee at 7 under par, no too bad I thought, then I realised I was at St. Andrews! I'm sure I heard a ghostly laugh in the wind!

I hurried round Bethpage and managed a 61. Happy with that.

You're gonna need a vacation when this is over bud...Thx again for all the hard work !

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:30 PM

pdb1:

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for the invite. A lot of us here at WGT do have accounts and actively play but due to some limitations there are a few game modes we are not able to play (mainly credit rounds) I will pass this info along to our team about the tournament. :)

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

^^^^^^This is a post for another Topic

pdb1 - Out of respect for my friends Memorial Tournament and out of respect for Paul and all his hard work, this is a topic that has ALREADY been addressed. WGT / Top Golf has shown their true colors just how much they care about ALL OF US as a "player / contributor"  and as a member of their community.  

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:42 PM

liam91:

player no 36

This has been brought to my attention, so I must ask the community-

You posted these two cards on the 21st, but the 57@Beth on your profile was played on the 22nd.

The flags beside your name on the 2 cards don't match. 

Can anyone explain this?

• deanoxxx7
    2,373 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2016 1:10 PM

Went round with Dean  ( cycloneboom )   a 61 for me and 64 for cycloneboom,,

saved screenshot but cannot work out how to put it on here lol

thanks for your efforts paul and well done everyone for turning out

cheers

Deano

RSS