I'm usually here and on 'available'

mostly in the morning and evening PST

HAVE FUN.......

Greg

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 12:53 AM

mrcaddie:

I haven't played a ranked round in a very long time and was wondering...are there any settings we're supposed to be adhering to, as far as wind, green speed, tee box etc?

I honestly forgot how to do this.

I think if we play ranked rounds then the settings are locked, we take whatever is thrown at us, other than green speeds which will be those of the highest tier player in the group.

I've posted in the Bridgestone forum asking who wants to form groups but I'm happy to play with anyone.  I'm here most evenings from about 7:30pm Central European Time, that's 1 hour ahead of the UK.

This really is a brilliant thing you're doing Paul, your time and efforts are much appreciated.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 1:31 AM

MainzMan:
    This really is a brilliant thing you're doing Paul, your time and efforts are much appreciated.

Sure is and I have officially out PaulTon on a pedestal and have him sitting on my mantle.

As for teeing up with others, I would love to, so will post on here when I am ready to play.

Or to save this thread getting full, would you prefer a separate thread for player looking for a partner? May make your job easier Paul. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 3:31 AM

alanti:
    Or to save this thread getting full, would you prefer a separate thread for player looking for a partner? May make your job easier Paul. 

Good idea Alanti, feel free to start one man.

• DJW2307
    13,389 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 4:53 AM

Have set up a posting in our CC Forum Paul about playing in groups, so hopefully some of the UKGErs will get their games in together and have some fun along the way too...Failing that, we'll get the games done solo..

Enjoy all and as always have fun

David

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 10:44 AM

needing a uk player to team up so other player can post scorecards im chit at doing that

any invites?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 10:54 AM

adaputter:
    needing a uk player to team up so other player can post scorecards im chit at doing that

Posting scorecards will help me but if anyone can't do it, don't worry.

Just tell us your score in this thread. It can be checked in your score history if necessary.

Someone should start a thread to arrange group play....

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:11 AM

PaulTon:

adaputter:

Posting scorecards will help me but if anyone can't do it, don't worry.

Just tell us your score in this thread. It can be checked in your score history if necessary.

Someone should start a thread to arrange group play....

great idea paul

• plaguexyz666
    832 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 11:55 AM

Do any sad bastards care to join me for a round at the home of Golf ??

plaguexyz666

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 12:01 PM

***PLEASE ARRANGE YOUR GROUPS IN THIS THREAD***

RSS