Forums

Help › Forums

world cup 2017

Sun, Apr 22 2018 4:40 AM (2,096 replies)
  • Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2017 2:53 PM

Hey Finney here is The Georgians Team A,squad 1 is as follows;-  Borat74    Rossembo   Stizzle1988   Stefke1969   JSmithers   Soliderock1   Gregcuk   Etienne5361    Nancy1959   Jobey29    Shaanbeckham     TTuna134

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 8:36 AM

have sent messages to all captains

will want squads in before the end of the month,

am putting all the rules and fomat of the comp on the 2017 information thread,i will make a new one,

paul

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 9:20 AM

PAULFINN52:
    am putting all the rules and fomat of the comp on the 2017 information thread,i will make a new one,

Special request, please.   Reserve the 2nd post for yourself and have pertinent live links to your charts at the top of the 1st page or the 2nd page. This would really help staying on top of everything.

TY

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 11:03 AM

will do jim

this forum is very quiet really,could do with getting some banter on it 

only 6 weeks to kick off lol

paul

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 12:01 PM

PAULFINN52:
    only 6 weeks to kick off

We're busy setting up the specially named mattresses for anybody that wants to try and get through.  :-D

Image result for gangsters setting up mattresses

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 12:28 PM

thats you lot safely tucked away

• PeteWinyard
    2,583 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 1:50 AM

PAULFINN52:

thats you lot safely tucked away

You've seen my Team/squad members then Paul (or dis-members)- I've looked long n hard - someone only had one leg! :-) (again, like my Team then) :-)

What.. Y-Jim said, I do the same at BGCC, 1st, 2nd etc. post used, & reserved. Then post all details in 1st post (obviously :-)) Edit in poignant info as Tournament evolves.. Add, spreadsheet links and charts, ' this weeks matches'  - reserved 2nd post could be for awards, Trophy, spot prizes etc.  - It saves the guys trolling through the pages of banter and quips to find important info.. Just saying bud, no offence intended.. #l;~)>

• PeteWinyard
    2,583 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 1:55 AM

YankeeJim:

PAULFINN52:
    only 6 weeks to kick off

We're busy setting up the specially named mattresses for anybody that wants to try and get through.  :-D

Image result for gangsters setting up mattresses

Started with your own Team 1st then JIm - bit selfish!!   lol  .. #l;~)>

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 4:52 AM

iwill pete

prob put group tables and matches on 1st page

will have have a link for each group really and post matches and results.

il keep this forum to the banter and  a short description from the players about the match

we will have sponsored prizes along the way ,may ask for someone else to deal with it,

im gonna be a little bit busy with other stuff lol.

reigning champs cosa pete .they dont have to dream they have done it

cant see em keeping it though,tough one this year

paul

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2017 11:56 AM

The E-Postman is weighed down with Amigos mail ,but finally got there  with 2x 10 member teams, i expect this will be the highlight of the year as far as cc  v cc goes, as long as we don't get Bubbsboy and  his Merrymen, or as i like to call them ; The Wombat And Toad Sniffers

RSS