rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 9 2016 11:27 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 11:50 PM

LOLServer Ryder Cup Edition

PEBBLE BEACH GOLF LINKS

LOLServer presents the last "Major" Tournament of the year. That's right it is Ryder Cup Time! Pick your sides and get ready for the battle!

LOLSERVER RYDER CUP EDITION 

• 18 holes at Pebble Beach
    • single play
    • mixed tees
    • high winds
    • uneven lies
    • 16 stimp greens

PRIZES:

• Winner = 3 sleeves 
    • Runner up = 2 sleeves
    • 8 random players = 1 sleeve each

All winners will be announced in this thread.

Take the challenge & have fun ; ))) (mind the high winds and the 16 speed greens)

WGT & LOLserver

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 12:07 AM

Fun-time, very nice! My "weekend-program", looking forward to start playing  :o)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 6:13 AM

LOLSERVER RYDER CUP EDITION  will be SINGLE play!!!

LOLserver

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2016 5:09 PM

Thanks for sponsoring this event  LOLserver , I  just shot a 64 , hope it sticks , I doubt it tho , lol , funny set up , I didn't realize it was uneven lies , I rarely play them , but I like the green speed :)

Ed

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 12:26 AM

LOLServer Ryder Cup 2016 Edition tournament

DAY 1 LEADERBOARD

Very happy to see people trying the tough conditions with the mixed tees, high winds, the awesome 16 speed greens & single play mode.

Mr Reddy & frenchconnect in the front at the moment with their great 64. 4 players tied in second place with 67, 3 strokes difference. Some top UL players already among the best but still missing lots of them...c'mon guys, take the challenge, you got nothing to lose ; )))

There is one factor this tournament is especial for: you can not practice the green speed, so you need to adjust the speed of your putts along the tournament.

The 16 stimp (speed) is very challenging for everyone but I guess players in the higher levels enjoy the most. The speed is not so unrealistic as the 20 or 40 crazy speed but still very playable for everybody...and again you can NOT practice it before the tournament.

Still 2 days to go for you to try this challenge with many sleeves to be shared among the first 250 players in the leaderboard : )))

...& remember ALL is only for fun!!!

AWESOME THE RYDER CUP!!!

WGT & LOLserver

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 1:49 AM

LOLServer Ryder Cup 2016 Edition tournament

DAY 2 LEADERBOARD

Una porqueria, joder macho!!!! : ))), an AMAZING 58 round by Fernando Ole!!!, a 95 level LEGEND taking everyone with their pants down!!!...just joking ...LOL

...I wonder if Fernando got 12 stimp greens instead of the programmed 16 stimp!!, still can't believe my eyes

Well, conditions are very tough, especially because players can not practice the 16 speed. 

I though my great friend Joe Maverick was going to easily win the tournament AGAIN and earn again lots of sleeves with his earlier 62. 

Many wew faces in the leaderboard and some top UEL players too. I hope this tournament shows WGT that we all are missing those 18 holes UEL tournaments and I finally hope the 16 stimp greens were going to be a weekly tournament feature & an option for CC tournaments too.

I thank absolutely EVERYONE who have entered and posted scores in this tournament!!!

Well, still some hours to go to try this challenging tournament ; ))), don't be shy

...& remember ALL is only for fun!!!

AWESOME THE RYDER CUP!!!

WGT & LOLserver

TOURNAMENT ENDS AT THE VERY SAME TIME AS THE REAL RYDER CUP 2016!!!

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 2:38 AM

My score  Max..:)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 5:20 AM

FINAL LEADERBOARD

After enjoying yesterday so magnificent golf at the real Ryder Cup won by the USA, it is time to end up this event too. 

Got say this, 2 AMAZING SCORES at 58 by OleFernando & HIOSoon, how is that possible?...2 players at legend level with super skills : ))), congratulations guys.

I was almost positive my great friend Joe Maverick was going to win the tournament with his awesome 62 & take again the majority of the sleeves, but it wasn't going to be.

Very happy to see so many people taking the chance & play this tournament with very tough conditions, with those greens with no chance to practice, etc.

Here is the list of winners

Random winners chosen by this lady's finger >>>>>> 

1 x sleeve each

Congratulations to all winners!!!

Please submit your ball preference in this very thread. DEADLINE to post ball preference is Sunday 10 of October 2016 

I hope each one of you have enjoyed the ride, something a little different, fun but still very challenging.

THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING THE TOURNAMENT!!!

WGT & LOLserver

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 3:11 PM

Congratulations on another successful tournament Eric and a big thank you.

I really enjoyed taking part in this...in a masochistic kind of way!

• seganti
    1,823 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 9:54 PM

Congratulations to Eric and all ..Max.

• PAGES
RSS