Scoundrels & Wenches CC vs Calm Waters CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 28 2016 5:29 PM (27 replies)
  • qwikkn
    43 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 1:28 PM

Qwikkn vs Mythanatos

In 10 Mythanatos wins one up

he flat out played me, me missed ZERO putts in the match. Very good player.

• bencat
    506 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 7:36 PM

The match between Curtis and myself was played tonight.

We played the full 18 as i had seen some of those before us had. We agreed on the first tee that the front 9 was to be the round that counted.

The front nine was very close but one mistake by Curtis was enough for me to take it 1 UP. The back 9 started in fine style with a half in eagle 3s but wins for me on 12 & 13 meant a 3&2 win.

Curtis is supposedly a tier down from me but to get the win i had to shot -10 for the 16 holes played. He is a credit to himself and his club.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 8:42 PM

deputydog65:

I just have to say that it is awesome to read these post's and see that the matches were well played and new friend's were found.. Thats the whole idea of these thing's is to have fun and maybe find a new friend.. I cant wait to see and read all the up coming matches win or lose I think it's all win's when you have fun and find new friend's.. Thank's Rob for helping set this up and for having such wonderful people in your club...   Good Luck the rest of the way and HAVE FUN..

Dale

Couldn't agree more...and the same sentiments and thanks to you Dale :))

The Leaderboard has been updated in the 1st post of this thread.

It's shaping up to be a great battle...and very enjoyable :))

Rob :))

• deputydog65
    482 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 10:33 AM

Well I played like a hack lol lost ball in the far pond on 2nd hole to go 2 dn after2..Tim ( Bigpim ) played very well making putts all over I lipped 2 out on short one's got AS on 5th went 2 dn at the turn and it was all Tim on back 9 lost 1 dn I think he felt sorry for me    lol..   But a great guy to play and I still had fun....

Thanks Tim...

Dale 

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 12:34 PM

Please note everyone :-

As Goonie (Glen's) opponent Bertysmalls has left our CC, I have replaced him with Ross1969.

I hope this is acceptable to all involved.

If not, please let me know.

Rob :))

• magpie63
    102 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 11:37 PM

just finished my game with MistrG ( mike ) played like i wish i never had before lost 3dn. He was hot as with putter. fortunately for me he gave me a shot at redemption ( which i needed) won by the same. great game great chat & one i look forward to in future.

Neil

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2016 7:02 AM

Works for me Rob, I think it is a pretty even swap out too.

Does anyone have an update on Roozilla for us.   I know his daughter was involved in a car accident but I haven't heard any details as of yet.   I've kept him and his family in my thoughts and prayers and hope that everything works out well.

I would second what others have said here, I think this is a great way to get to know more WGT people, have a little bragging rights or incentive or revenge lol.     I hope that we can make this a regular thing, maybe once every 3 or 6 months.

Good luck to all that have yet to play.

Will

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2016 7:36 AM

I just spoke to Roo last night. His daughter has improved and come out of a coma but it is still touch and go for a while. He did ask to let you know Will, that he should be available either Thursday or Friday, he is normally on between 9 and midnight our time, EST time anyways. Hopefully you guys can connect then, and thank you on Roo's behalf and from Calm Waters for the kind words.

TP

• Rnnwtn7
    144 Posts
    Thu, Oct 6 2016 9:39 PM

Rnnwtn7 lost 6/5 to Brad44l, very happy that Roo's daughter is showing positive signs

God Bless

• Back9magic
    1,071 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 2:12 AM

Our thoughts and prayers remain with you for a speedy recovery to those involved

God Bless

RSS