Forums

Help › Forums

*** ANDYSON MEMORIAL - SIGN UP-CLOSED***

Sat, Oct 15 2016 9:34 PM (323 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 11:59 AM

Would like to play to remember andy please .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:05 PM

Player List - I will add to it as we go .

Paulton                                    Chris1973m                           Doggreen28

Ceverett12                               Yasch                                    Butchbbay

Twominusone                          Bubbsboy                              Bobcourt

Twinponds169                        Opyeuclid                               Ptrenter

Ducati916                                Beryman                                Mbaggese

Wigertoods2010                     Agassi1991                             Slicedpepper

Newcastleb                              Turfsand                                Mrcaddie

Craigswan                               Binkybaxter1                          Roggrr

Bigghost66 - cell                      Alanti                                     Eggiesworld

Onekeano                                LOLserver                             Stormdance

Scotthope                                Thegoosebag                         Gerryniswonger

Lute345                                    Jimbog1964                          Adaputter

Garyk49                                   liam91                                   Burno70

Yankeejim                               Luciano18                              Djw2307

Adeypa                                   Budster1                                 Petervcpt

Romax                                    Amateur4sure                         Spankee6348

Sashatheskirt                         Sfletcheryyz                             Tigrecaca

Superkanga                           Bigdaddie1                                Pdb1

Gsoup                                    Plaguexyz666                           Mainzman

Zagraniczniak                        Mrshanestaley                          Bigcountry317

19clte67                                 Samanthawho                          Cappiest

Essisdaddy                            Wickedwoman                          Julio1235

Billymayfair                            Drmoose                                   Yancycan

Ljbast                                     Quadrock123                            Overthehedge

Justacowboy                          Pierolitfiba                                 Gatorbilly

Mymanpayne                         Cerinodevoti                              Stashb

Douggongles                         Whooshdangit                            Frappefort

• bigghost66
    430 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:19 PM

Bigghost66 if allowed to play using cell phone. If so count me in..THE BUSHWACKERS CLUB 

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:20 PM

yes please

• ScottHope
    10,007 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:20 PM

In please.  : )

• doggreen28
    540 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:28 PM

I'd like to play.....and I can help with prizes if needed. Thank you

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:43 PM

Please count me in to play.

Gary

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:49 PM

bigghost66:

Bigghost66 if allowed to play using cell phone. If so count me in..THE BUSHWACKERS CLUB 

Don't see a problem with that, it's a fun event to remember Andyson not the virtual tour.

We can check your score from your profile page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was expressed by quite a few of us that WGTs only revenue from this should be ball usage. So I would rather we didn't have any pro shop items as prizes. 

They did nothing to honour Andyson and still refuse to make him a Tour Champion.

WGT do not deserve any $$$.

If you have cash to splash, Andyson had hearing problems, died from heart failure and loved dogs, you could always donate to a charity. We don't need to hear about it.

There is a trophy for the winner and a medal (pics) for everyone who plays.

Wiger Tood's designed - Jumping Through Hoops 

There is a rumour there may be a bizzare prize posted to the winner from YancyCan.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:49 PM

I'd like in, Paul, with a $10 Subway gift card for you to use as you see fit.  :-)

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:50 PM

I'd like in if I may

Ade

RSS