Forums

Help › Forums

what about the less well off

Fri, Oct 7 2016 7:03 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • malc123
    8 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:36 AM

been playing game for years but c,ant afford to up grade clubs so stand no chance of ever winning anthing cant see the point of ever trying. nice game but if you c,ant afford to upgrade you will not win any credits ???????????????????????? 

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:23 AM

malc123:

been playing game for years but c,ant afford to up grade clubs so stand no chance of ever winning anthing cant see the point of ever trying. nice game but if you c,ant afford to upgrade you will not win any credits ???????????????????????? 

Have you tried watching videos or completing offers for credits? 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:41 AM

Well sir , you should make some friends ,  Join a Country Club that helps those people who cant afford to upgrade ,,  We do it once or twice a month ,  We have help tournaments where our members get together and put our credits together , Then the winner of the tournament will gift the clubs to the recipient , It works very well .. 

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:42 AM

In 1 day, i earned 700 credits from surveys, for me that is a sleeve of balls, i just multitask with the surveys and work, since i can work from home, i have not bought balls in over 2 months now and have 14 sleeves saved in case they drop Nike balls....it can be done...

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 11:06 AM

DDRoss1:
    In 1 day, i earned 700 credits from surveys, for me that is a sleeve of balls, i just multitask with the surveys and work, since i can work from home, i have not bought balls in over 2 months now and have 14 sleeves saved in case they drop Nike balls....it can be done...

Outside the US, I don't think the videos and surveys are as readily available. 

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 11:30 AM

Here in Canada the videos & surveys are enough to keep up with my weekly use of balls, tournament fees, etc. (I spend about 900 credits on average each week just on balls) - Not sure about other countries.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 1:23 PM

Keep looking at the offers available. Every so often a real doozy comes along. A few months ago, Ladbrokes were offering a double bonus of credits for a £10 deposit - 11,000 bought me my high level clubs with some left over for a few balls.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 2:19 PM

Robert1893:
    Outside the US, I don't think the videos and surveys are as readily available. 

Not here anyway - I get the carousel 7 views per day (when it works) only so every 2 weeks I can redeem 75 credits. As I play Nike balls, it only takes me 12 weeks to buy a sleeve. Awesome value!

Surveys....someone has always eaten the surveys regardless of the time I try.....once in 5 years did I get a survey and earned 75 credits for half an hour of my life which was equally awesome value. 

Luckily I can afford to buy balls, although I play less that I once did.,

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 2:41 PM

What is the point of winning credits? It's a gaming site, not a gambling site.

FTP - PTW is a common gaming business concept. Anybody can play this game for free if they only can afford or access a PC and internet - fair enough I think. That is less than real golf, for sure.

malc123:
    cant see the point of ever trying

This certainly rings a bell for me. A pattern?

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 5:01 PM

I'm not rich by any definition..but decent clubs cost the price of a few pizzas, and balls the price of a few coffees.

I use cheaper balls because I can afford them, and I can use them properly...no point in buying expensive balls if you don't have the talent to take advantage of their specs.

With any money I am able to save up, I donate to the various wgt charities. Mr Caddie routinely runs one (12 days long) at Xmas, and Opy does the same in July. 

Suggest you watch for these and ask for help...

The suggestion about joining a CC is also sage.

ct

• PAGES
RSS