Forums

Help › Forums

Cant get into game client

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 29 2016 4:35 AM (9 replies)
  • whisky1tot
    264 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 1:12 AM

I have tried to play this morning and can't get into the game client page, when I logged in every thing has loaded except the left hand side of the home page with Play now Button, My Messages, and my Friends List, I have tried My Profile and that is ok My Country Club is also ok all fully working just no Left side of the home page. WHAT do I do I don't want to loose my continuous play.

Regards Charlie (Wihsky1tot)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 11:39 AM

Go to my profile page Charlie and look through the links on the right hand side for 'No Play Now Button'. (They're alphabeticalized, is that even a word? Lol).

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 1:39 PM

ScottHope:

(They're alphabeticalized, is that even a word? Lol).

No but our American friends invented the word alphabetize, they're nuts though...

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2016 2:05 PM

PaulTon:
    ...they're nuts though...

...or maybe not, hehe    : )
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 2:18 AM

Leo says, alphabetical.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:04 AM

whisky1tot:

I have tried to play this morning and can't get into the game client page, when I logged in every thing has loaded except the left hand side of the home page with Play now Button, My Messages, and my Friends List, I have tried My Profile and that is ok My Country Club is also ok all fully working just no Left side of the home page. WHAT do I do I don't want to loose my continuous play.

Regards Charlie (Wihsky1tot)

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Put the gameclient ^^^ in your bookmarks/favourites and open it directly, no need to open WGT main page to play.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 4:35 AM

PaulTon:

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Put the gameclient ^^^ in your bookmarks/favourites and open it directly, no need to open WGT main page to play.

Or, better yet.  Determine which is your best browser to play in and set the above link as your home page.  Set browser to open in home page, and when you click the browser it will take you right to the game client.  Also, keeps you from doing other things with that browser.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2016 8:38 AM

garyk49:
    Or, better yet.  Determine which is your best browser to play in and set the above link as your home page.  Set browser to open in home page, and when you click the browser it will take you right to the game client.  Also, keeps you from doing other things with that browser.

+1

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 4:35 AM

pdb1:

whisky1tot:
    no Left side of the home page

I'm sure his cache files have refilled by now . And all is good . 

Front page is BLANK on left side... how do i play ?

bubbsboy:
    I dont play a lot of online games but the ones i do or have, never have so many issues as WGT.

I think that's due to the extensive use of the flash and the precision this complicated game requires to program . IMO .

Howzit

So we just had another update.

Did I clear my cache? Nope

Did I bla bla bla? Nope.

I use Firefox 49.0.1 on Windows 10, on a Dell I3 with 8 Gig of RAM

I use Flash 23.0.0.162

The only problems I have is when the beer limit exceeds the intelligence limit.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong

:-)

RSS