3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2016 5:02 PM

I  

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2016 11:15 PM

Questioning yourself?

O vey - read some Nietzsche or Kafka!

If your posture should resemble a question mark in the mirror, you might want to consult a medical doctor ;)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 1:12 AM

Phraseology.

Phraseologistic confuses spell checks.

Trust us.....This could get fun.

Trust your own distrust of what you trusted before you trusted distrust. It's only letters. I don't mind losing my minds track that won't come back.

Just go. Or Welcome and Thank You.      I am talking to You, By the way.

Ain't We all special?......No back talk....Just talk back.

~txzdave~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:15 AM

Latin translation - I think, therefore - Crambones.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:27 AM

sorry guys i started a thread,,,,, i had a question  , wen i was done posting ,i fund the answer to my question,,,,,, i came back to take my thread back i could not do it  .......i keep getting  error  message ....so what i did is deleted my question .    and that was what was left  ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Again sorry gents ....Francois (Frapp)              PS:   If a moderator see this thread  of mine could you delete  please  i could not do it . Thank You .

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:29 AM

No worries Frapp, I enjoyed the hilarious answers!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2016 10:48 AM

Light some more candles.  :-D

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 2:32 AM

I honestly never want to offend.....I hope that is understood.

I think in so many ways that I lose my way of thinking.

I'll think twice about thinking thrice and slingin' late night needles that might come across as a knife fight that ain't right.

Honestly, I mean no offense and have the utmost of respect of all of You.

I think there are so many Arts in words and Music and I improvise more often than not. I just sling things sometimes and keep my dreams of seamless unanswered sewed seams to the endless reams of fabric that seems to keep dreams of sleepless nights...........at arms length.

Fretless.....So many notes in between frets.

~txzdave~

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 2:54 AM

txzdave:

I honestly never want to offend.....I hope that is understood.

I think in so many ways that I lose my way of thinking.

I'll think twice about thinking thrice and slingin' late night needles that might come across as a knife fight that ain't right.

Honestly, I mean no offense and have the utmost of respect of all of You.

I think there are so many Arts in words and Music and I improvise more often than not. I just sling things sometimes and keep my dreams of seamless unanswered sewed seams to the endless reams of fabric that seems to keep dreams of sleepless nights...........at arms length.

~txzdave~

I don't think you could offend if you tried :-)

Always enjoy your riff on grammar and consciousness.

Keep on keeping on and Frapp - unintentionally your post provided some great possibilities.

Cheers,

Peter

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 5:29 AM

txzdave:

~txzdave~

If you look at the picture you will see Uncle Pecos plays a fretless geetar.

Crambones.

• PAGES
RSS