Sun, Jan 9 2022 12:06 PM (28 replies)
  • Lisa10000
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 10:37 PM

Apparently nothing 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2019 5:57 AM

Just like most games, you can play till you drop for free. But if you need help with your game in terms of better gear, just like any other game, you need to shell out a few bucks. To me, coins are very useful. I tend to focus more on my game when I play in higher stakes room, doesn’t makes any better player, but that’s another story..lol

My point: it’s free, don’t complain..you pay, then you can ***🙈

• catfishingdude
    37 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:05 AM

Yep worthless just like the Mobil game is!!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:19 AM

mathia14:
    just rented some awesome coin gear

Sorry there's nothing awesome about playing on mobile

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 8:26 AM

Lance444777:
    1500 credits for a driver

The better you get, expect to pay anything from 2,500-4,000 for a driver.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Jan 23 2019 12:32 PM

Lance444777:

I haven't been playing very long but it seems to me that the price of clubs (buying with credits) is astronomical. 1500 credits for a driver? Wow. Guess I have a lot more playing to do with my rentals "expiring" and having to go through my equipment to get another set.

Yes - it can get pricey.  Wait until you see the 4495 drivers!!!

Anyway, plan ahead for club "purchases" and use them sparingly.  I use the Pro Shop Tables put together by user "ScottHope" to see what is out there in the Pro Shop and what I can get when, and what attributes every club and ball has.  You can sort them (it's a database) and specify what you are looking for in terms of attributes (including price!).

You can click here to see the tables, but I highly recommend going to his profile page to see all the other goodies he has there!!

Edit - I just realized I responded to a post about 10 months old!!  Oh well, maybe it will help someone else!

• roddygas
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 11:47 PM

Where can I check how many coins I have,can’t seem to find anywhere.

• Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 3:08 AM

The game is "kind of" free (if you want to play unranked). But at one point you need Coins to play a Face-a-Face, and with time you know that if you don't buy better Equipment you will not Rank up.

COINS = GAMEPLAY TIME (Only good for Face-a-Face and some Rent)

CREDITS = BYING POWER FOR EVERYTHING

So, you are not missing anything. Coins a Restricted, Credits are Not. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 12:06 PM

Yrydys:

The game is "kind of" free (if you want to play unranked). But at one point you need Coins to play a Face-a-Face, and with time you know that if you don't buy better Equipment you will not Rank up.

COINS = GAMEPLAY TIME (Only good for Face-a-Face and some Rent)

CREDITS = BYING POWER FOR EVERYTHING

So, you are not missing anything. Coins a Restricted, Credits are Not. 

Kind of , yes , but coins are needed to upgrade apparel , which some would say is a valuable asset. Coins also used is H2h coin room matches which for turf wars may be Importent to a club who wants to be competitive in clashes, as super passes can be won.

Credits on the other hand , like you say are used for buying new equipment , and balls , passes , and other things in pro shop. On a mobile device you can watch 75 videos per day , to earn 150 free credits. Or you can buy credits with real money. Whilst 150 credits per day doesn’t sound much , if you get into the habit of watching them whilst you are doing something else , each day they soon mount up.  Also surveys and offers are available if you are lucky, these also earn free credits. 

Finally , if you are good enough you can earn credits by winning certain WGT tournaments

RSS