Forums

Help › Forums

Some questions

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 5 2016 11:23 AM (4 replies)
  • swedeboy
    36 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 3:31 PM

Hello. I have been member since 2008. But have not play for a while. Please help Me witch some questions:)

why is It a wgt flag on My profile? Corner

how many meters do the diferent balls do that you can buy in The shop?

is it possible to go to a lower ties If i play bad (ranking?)

i play with iPad now and all avatars playors look the same. Can i change clothes ?

and the friends function isnt working?

thanks 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 4:21 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 4:52 PM

TopShelf2010:

swedeboy:
    is it possible to go to a lower ties If i play bad (ranking?)

If you contact Customer Service directly they may be able to assist you. 

Time out. He's asking if he can go down a tier if he plays poorly and you know what that answer is-no.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2016 5:57 PM

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2016 11:23 AM

swedeboy:

Hello. I have been member since 2008. But have not play for a while. Please help Me witch some questions:)

how many meters do the diferent balls do that you can buy in The shop?

Distance is really not determined by the ball, it is determined by the club.  Different balls can help add to that distance, hence the distance number on each ball.  Higher the number the more it will help add.

Also WGT is a U.S. company.  They don't use the metric system.  This is why all is in feet and inches.  Doesn't mean that at some point in time they won't add meters to the display.

swedeboy:

i play with iPad now and all avatars playors look the same. Can i change clothes ?

thanks 

Anything I could find said it works the same as the PC version.  Your profile, appearance tab, scroll thru what you have available and select it.

I think maybe we also need more information what you mean with the friends list.  If you are trying to invite someone to a game and they are of a PC, that won't happen.  Cross platform play between PC and Mobile is not available.

RSS