Forums

Help › Forums

About the "Bank" in CC

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 17 2016 12:13 PM (9 replies)
  • BJonsson3
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 4:33 AM

Hello was just wandering how and when the bank will come up in the country clubs?  And how will it work?

Been buing stuff for real money here since i begun to play and was just wondering if you can buy for virtual money in the upcoming bank?

Also could you please do add new courses and training field for both tee shots and putting that would be great to practise putting just on the green.

Greetings

Bjonsson3

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 11:49 AM

Howzit

I think the bank was originally envisioned by WGT to be available to CC owners who set up pay-to-play tournaments. A certain portion of the winnings would be available to be "banked". It seems to have fallen by the wayside however.

The next new course, if I'm not mistaken, is Erin Hills, in 2017.

You already have the ability to practice.

Cheers,

Peter (The Perpetually Moderated One)

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 12:38 PM

BJonsson3:

Hello was just wandering how and when the bank will come up in the country clubs?  And how will it work?

Been buing stuff for real money here since i begun to play and was just wondering if you can buy for virtual money in the upcoming bank?

Also could you please do add new courses and training field for both tee shots and putting that would be great to practise putting just on the green.

Greetings

Bjonsson3

I will never happen

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:06 PM

BJonsson3:
    how and when the bank will come up in the country clubs?
    "soon", which is anything between the Twelfth of Never and Sankt Nimmerleinstag (German).

BJonsson3:
    wondering if you can buy for virtual money in the upcoming bank?

Only after "soon"...

BJonsson3:

I give this request a solid "No!" since it has been requested a few times and never granted.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 12:46 AM

WGTShamWow:

alanti:

But there is a CC Bank...."Coming Soon"

Perhaps WGTShamWow would like to say how far away "soon" is.

From a different thread....but a superb answer

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 2:04 AM

BJonsson3:

Firstly, I am sure you probably do not get many credit offers in your neck of the woods, so I understand your request....but one of the reasons it was never, nor likely to be introduced, as it could be abused by multi-accounters.

For practice, put the game in practice mode, use a free ball and use the mulligan feature.

The added advantage is when you go back to a "premium ball" the meter speed will be slower and should aid in hitting the ding.

I am not trying to be rude, but your stats are pretty poor, it may be meter speed or other factors, but something has not clicked with your game....so if you want a game, I would be happy to have a hit and offer some tips if I can. 

Your attitude seems pretty good, so if I can help, it would be a pleasure (time zones and my lack of playing time may make it hard...but the offer is there).

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2016 2:04 PM

How do we practice at Erin Hills?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2016 2:24 PM

We wait at the gates until they open, then enter the course.

Should be around May 2017.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2016 2:32 PM

Makes sense to me...

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2016 12:13 PM

I posted this up (as a spoof so don't get excited) in April 2015. I seem to have totally misunderstood what the word soon means

RSS