Forums

Help › Forums

Profile blog post amount

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 29 2016 3:31 AM (5 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 3:45 AM

Hey guys, is it possible to change the amount of profile blog post to a higher number?

If I count in my profile, you can only post 7 blogs. 5 blogs shown in the default profile and the last two show up only if your use the "see all" button

Cheers, Eric

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:27 AM

Must be a personal reason, ?Name?, ?CC?, ?flag? (just kidding)

I've just seen a profile blog with about 10 articles in display on one page when "view all" is selected, plus two more pages to come. Looks like "no limit" to me.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 8:32 AM

alosso:

Must be a personal reason, ?Name?, ?CC?, ?flag? (just kidding)

I've just seen a profile blog with about 10 articles in display on one page when "view all" is selected, plus two more pages to come. Looks like "no limit" to me.

Thanks, I think it is just a matter of waiting sometime to post more blogs after the alert of not being allowed to post new ones.

Eric

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 12:41 AM

If you have seen this message Eric...

...do not be mislead by it. It means that you can only post 5 blogs (or blog edits) within a certain time period to prevent spamming (it disappears after about 45 minutes). It does not mean that you can only have a certain number of blog posts in total.

⇩ EDIT : Thanks Eric, Paul. ; ) ⇩

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 1:56 AM

ScottHope:

If you have seen this message Eric...

...do not be mislead by it. It means that you can only post 5 blogs (or blog edits) within a certain time period to prevent spamming (it disappears after about 45 minutes). It does not mean that you can have only have a certain number of blog posts in total.

Cheers m8, that is precisely what happen, although as you said, I could post more blogs after : )))).

Eric 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 3:31 AM

Didn't know of that temporary limitation - thanks for revealing.

(15,002)

RSS