Forums

Help › Forums

The New GS Wind/Putting Calculator

Sat, Oct 1 2016 12:26 AM (127 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 12:24 AM

MrFunnyWobbl:
    Fantastic thank you. [...]  or is that strictly an access ability?

As the amount of backspin generated varies so much due to the differing club attributes, ball attributes and shot type and power, even thinking about it gives me nightmares, lol. But there is a lady who has a vast blog on the subject, and I believe Gary may have used some of the information there in his program, so I would suggest you find a nice comfortable chair and prepare yourself for a long read. CLICK.

Unfortunately I have never used Access but perhaps we could discuss this further via pm.

Thank you.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 2:47 AM

Post deleted by the writer

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 3:02 AM

Wow!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 3:17 AM

ScottHope:

Wow!

Scott, I deleted my prior post because some might think I was trying to steal the spotlight you and Gary deserve while showing off mine instead.

I should've been more considerate... Sorry, pal.

Simon

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 4:04 AM

I was quite okay with it Simon, it was a natural response, most people like to show what they're good at.  : )

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 4:59 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

ScottHope:

Wow!

Scott, I deleted my prior post because some might think I was trying to steal the spotlight you and Gary deserve while showing off mine instead.

I should've been more considerate... Sorry, pal.

Simon

Simon, no worries at all.  I just want to be a service to other players.  I would of never thought you were doing that at all.  I can sense that you are a kind soul Simon.

Gary

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:44 AM

I'm curious to see what simon posted now 

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:52 AM
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 8:16 AM

ScottHope:

I was quite okay with it Simon, it was a natural response, most people like to show what they're good at.  : )

garypinhunter:

Simon, no worries at all.  I just want to be a service to other players.  I would of never thought you were doing that at all.  I can sense that you are a kind soul Simon.

Gary

I'm glad you guys took it in a good way. Cheers! :-)

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 8:42 AM

Looks sophisticated

The language barrier makes it a bit puzzling though

RSS