Forums

Help › Forums

A BROWSER THAT WORKS!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 15 2017 7:31 AM (29 replies)
  • freefunrulz
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 5:22 PM

Anyone out there that has had issues with the  known browsers.............  please go and download  ..... Slimjet......  it is the absolute Best   for WGT golfers....  once you try it , you will see the game as it should be....  Slimjet.....  all I need to say....    freefunrulz

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 6:51 PM

freefunrulz:

Anyone out there that has had issues with the  known browsers.............  please go and download  ..... Slimjet......  it is the absolute Best   for WGT golfers....  once you try it , you will see the game as it should be....  Slimjet.....  all I need to say....    freefunrulz

It depends on the players system and version of flash. What will work well for some might work at all on others. I find Slimjet to be a little sluggish reacting to my clicks where Maxthon 5 and Maxthon cloud both react to my clicks much better. I still use it at times but now 1 of the 2 Maxthon browsers that I mentioned are my go to browsers. I used to use Comodo Dragon but the newer versions just don't work as well as before. I may eventually go back to Comodo Dragon version 29.1 and set it not to auto update. But for now it is Maxthon 5 or Cloud.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:53 PM

Thanks free, perfect meter for me also.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 8:06 AM

borntobesting:

freefunrulz:

It depends on the players system and version of flash. What will work well for some might work at all on others. I find Slimjet to be a little sluggish reacting to my clicks where Maxthon 5 and Maxthon cloud both react to my clicks much better. I still use it at times but now 1 of the 2 Maxthon browsers that I mentioned are my go to browsers. I used to use Comodo Dragon but the newer versions just don't work as well as before. I may eventually go back to Comodo Dragon version 29.1 and set it not to auto update. But for now it is Maxthon 5 or Cloud.

I also use Maxthon and finds it plays well. I had Commodo also, but agree that after updates it no longer worked well. The same goes for the updated Flash versions.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 8:39 AM

borntobesting:

freefunrulz:

+1 Comodo went south on me as well but I keep maxthon as my main brwoser . The new Max5 is now in Beta2 stage and so far is working like a champ I can hardly wait for the final release . But I do plan on keeping the cloud version for backup and everything else .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 9:33 AM

TracyMax:
    I had Commodo also, but agree that after updates it no longer worked well.

Therein lies the problem-don't let it update if it works. Mine never changes and I've been using CD since it came out.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 11:17 AM

YankeeJim:

TracyMax:
    I had Commodo also, but agree that after updates it no longer worked well.

Therein lies the problem-don't let it update if it works. Mine never changes and I've been using CD since it came out.

truer words were never spoke Jim!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:49 PM

I tried to use Maxthon 5, but the meter was stuttery, and I haven't found out how to improve it.

What tweaks do I need to do.

Currently running Maxthon 4.4.8.2000 and Flash 18.0.0.232

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 2:28 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I tried to use Maxthon 5, but the meter was stuttery, and I haven't found out how to improve it.

What tweaks do I need to do.

Currently running Maxthon 4.4.8.2000 and Flash 18.0.0.232

You might try switching from Ultra core to Retro core. I wasn't happy with Maxthon 5 until I switched cores.

But as I mentioned in an earlier post I might go back to Comodo Dragon 29.1 but I found that I had 29.0 in my download folder. I uninstalled version 50+ and went back to 29.0 and oh the difference. Still as smooth as ever but the clicks are reacted to instantaneously. Don't know why I ever updated it.

• 1BAMA5
    85 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:49 AM
    i been using maxthon 4.4.2000 and always the lasted version using current flash 22.0.0.209 having been using this 4 almost t 2 yrs with less then 5 meter issues have core set on retro
RSS