Forums

Help › Forums

legends & tourmasters timing out to get win

Sat, Aug 20 2016 9:11 AM (5 replies)
  • Uneklymee
    42 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 1:52 PM

I've been seeing a lot of legends and tour masters who are loosing the game...they shot timeout twice and get disqualified and at end of the game it says the won....bunch of quitting babies don't like getting beat

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 3:52 PM

Uneklymee:
    I've been seeing a lot of legends and tour masters who are loosing the game...they shot timeout twice and get disqualified and at end of the game it says the won....bunch of quitting babies don't like getting beat

This says something about their character (or internet connection), but it's certainly not limited to single tiers.

Furthermore, they don't do it to win - they won't even see the final leaderboard because they are out. It may be due to "average protection" which is dumb in itself.

And, this false display has no importance at all after the game - no records, no awards, it's "poof!" and gone.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 4:39 PM

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 10:16 PM

I didn't think of sandbaggers (which - BTW - is not against the T&Cs). Ev1 should be careful when stepping into the shark tank (and there's nothing to gain in A/S games).

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 2:06 AM

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 9:11 AM

Hi 

I think what the OP is trying to say is something I asked about earlier this month, here, in Bugs etc.   http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/408949.aspx

You hit the nail on the head alosso,

alosso:

Uneklymee:

This says something about their character (or internet connection), but it's certainly not limited to single tiers.

I've seen it happen at all levels, and again here,

alosso:

And, this false display has no importance at all after the game - no records, no awards, it's "poof!" and gone.

Correct.

Anybody who knows me will tell you I'm no " quitting baby who dont like getting beat "; sometimes it's just better not to tar everybody with the same brush.

Cheers

Rich

RSS