Forums

Help › Forums

Impossible to play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 1 2008 1:31 PM (5 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2008 4:45 AM

Every time I hit a shot, the game just stops dead and I have to close the window.

When I go back to the game, I have succesfuly hit the shot, but, I hope you can understand, I can't log out and come back in again every time I hit a shot.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2008 10:01 AM

Hi seveking, when did this start happening? Does the game freeze mid-swing, or does the game turn into a blue screen? Have you checked to see if your system is optimized? http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• Jubilation
    35 Posts
    Sun, Nov 30 2008 10:12 PM

Been having the same troubles. Also no sound on the game. Just started today for me. The latest time was after hitting my tee shot on 2 it shows where the ball lands and just freezes. It also happened after teeing off on 1 and my second shot on 1 as well.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 12:05 PM

This started happenning to me after I had to reset my computer and get rid of everyhting inside it because of a problem with a virus.

Does that mean I have to install something I had installed before reseting  and which has now disappeared?

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 12:12 PM

IT'S WORKING NOW! I don't know why, because I haven't done anyhting, but it's working now.

Thanks anyway.

• deathsquad
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 1:31 PM

happend to me then stopped as well

RSS