Forums

Help › Forums

Why can't i spend my Coins on usefull things?

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 4 2018 9:48 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JohnDalyNo1
    7 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 1:46 PM

Hi,

I love playing the Coins headsup game on the ipad. Its competitive and fun to play.

But now the incentive to play is totally gone, i got 30.000.000 Coins but can't spend them on anything. And don't say you can rent clubs with them because everybody earning coins has a way better set then you can rent with coins.

Can you please make the Coin-games more interesting, like the credit-tourneys so you have the feeling there is something to loose or gain? the coins are valued in the shop to a dollar amount but in the game they are worthless.

Hope WGT will find a solution to make the game more interesting.

Greetings,

John

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 2:21 PM

JohnDalyNo1:

Hi,

I love playing the Coins headsup game on the ipad. Its competitive and fun to play.

But now the incentive to play is totally gone, i got 30.000.000 Coins but can't spend have the feeling there is something to loose or gain? the coins are valued in the shop to a dollar amount but in the game they are worthless.

Hope WGT will find a solution to make the game more interesting.

Greetings,

John

30,000,00 wow how many do you want?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 2:31 PM

adaputter:
    30,000,00 wow how many do you want?

That's not his point, which is a valid one. Why have the wherewithall to amass that many with nothing to do with them? At least here, amassing credits allows you to fund your game.

I don't do the mobile thing but WGT baseball is the same way-you earn a ton of dollars but they're only good for training and contracts. Any worthwhile equipment is going to cost you credits that you have to buy. 

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 4:12 PM

I have 17 coins/credits but im not bragging

But yeah back in the day having 100,000 was quite annoying with nothing to speed it on i think i ended up gifting most of it away help a few others improve :)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2016 5:29 PM

suncity28:

I have 17 coins/credits but im not bragging

But yeah back in the day having 100,000 was quite annoying with nothing to speed it on i think i ended up gifting most of it away help a few others improve :)

Yeah but 300000 coins isn't all that much. I have close to 150000 and I just use my free spin 5 days a week becuse it pops up every 24 hours and as I play the same time every work night during lunch. To play you either close the free spin page or take your spin.It is easier to take the spin than it is to close the page. It would be nice if WGT allowed us to convert the coins to credits. The rate of exchange could be something like 20000 coins for 300 credits. I stated that rate of exchange because that many coins and that credits both cost $2.99. Doing this would be better than renting poorer quality clubs for 7 days. Or like in my case the coins just sitting there doing nothing. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 6:54 AM

Since I use the smart phone WGT app mostly to get free credits, I have not thought about what coins are good for. I do have 50,400 coins in the bank but they are just gathering dust. And saying "Bank" brings up that other "coming soon" item of interest. What is that "coming soon" Bank that WGT put on the CC home page where you can start a really exciting and important CC vs CC clash? ("Coming soon" in WGT speak has no meaning so remember if they say that coins will have value "coming soon" they have said nothing.)

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 7:08 AM

borntobesting:
    Yeah but 300000 coins isn't all that much. I have close to 150000 and I just use my free spin 5 days a week becuse it pops up every 24 hours and as I play the same time every work night during lunch.

Yes, 300,000 is not really all that much. Agreed. But the OP said he has 30,000,000. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 8:04 AM

Coins with a Dollar equivalent "value"? Ts, ts...

YankeeJim:
    Any worthwhile equipment is going to cost you credits that you have to buy. 

Isn't that a valid answer in itself?

• Kepone18
    196 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 8:14 AM

I would love to have the ability to convert coins to credits. Problem is that WGT should allow coin play ( as an option) for pc users as well. Can you imagine the outrage from pc users if they find out us mobile users can convert coins to credits ,if they can't.

• JohnDalyNo1
    7 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2016 1:43 PM

Hi Alosso,

It's not a valid answer because they sell coins (at a different value) in the shop too. So they should represent some value.

I don't say convert to the value they represent in the shop because they give alot away via spins and progression ect. but they should have a value to improve your game.

Playing RG tournament gives you the chance to win or loose credits that allow you to buy equipment when succesfull. It gives the game a competitive nature forcing players to improve. The coin games could be much more exciting if the buy-in was worth something and WGT take already takes a fee (10%) from the winning players so they should be gaining by this too when the games be worth the play.

• PAGES
RSS