Forums

Help › Forums

A community event Surviver

Mon, Aug 31 2020 3:41 PM (147 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:23 AM

bery111:
    PaulTon, who can name the above song and any of the 3 musicians who are with David Bowie.

That's a toughie!

But not tough enough!

Carlos Alomar, G.E.Smith and Steve Love it's a still from the David Mallet video for....

David Bowie - Fashion

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:43 AM

PaulTon:

bery111:
    PaulTon, who can name the above song and any of the 3 musicians who are with David Bowie.

That's a toughie!

But not tough enough!

Carlos Alomar, G.E.Smith and Steve Love it's a still from the David Mallet video for....

David Bowie - Fashion

Erm, you missed one critical word in my original post...I'll highlight it for you!

bery111:

PLUS! I'll gift a sleeve of the balls I use to anyone still left in the competition, barring PaulTon

I thought my instructions were slightly more straightforward than this "no rules contest" we've been playing! lmao But well done anyway...I'll send you something.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:47 AM

bery111:

I'm more than happy to join any of the players still in the competition in their back 9 game if they fancy it. Just invite me if you see me on.

PLUS! I'll gift a sleeve of the balls I use to anyone still left in the competition, barring PaulTon, who can name the above song and any of the 3 musicians who are with David Bowie.

The song is the Cliff Richard penned tune "Me And My Shadows" and the 3 with Bowie are, left to right ; Sammy Davis Jnr, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.

Keep 'em balls, Bery. Nice gesture though. Be on and off all day for a game anywhere you choose.

:-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 4:48 AM

Oops sorry man, my comprehension skills seem to be waning.

Set another question, no need to send me anything.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:34 AM

PaulTon:

no need to send me anything.

It's way too late for that! Tell you what, use them for your uneven lies round - and make sure Joanna's with you. ;)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 5:35 AM

WigerToods2010:

The song is the Cliff Richard penned tune "Me And My Shadows" and the 3 with Bowie are, left to right ; Sammy Davis Jnr, Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra.

Keep 'em balls, Bery. Nice gesture though. Be on and off all day for a game anywhere you choose.

That answer made me laugh...I'm sending you something to level your game up with Paul. lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 6:38 AM

bery111:
    That answer made me laugh...I'm sending you something to level your game up with Paul. lol

Thanks for the balls, 20 cups of coffee should get me in sync with those bad boys.

OK I'm game for that. Johnny will have to talk me through uneven lies as we go.

Tried it once...

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 6:39 AM

bery111:

Too kind - nice knife.

:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 6:42 AM

WigerToods2010:

bery111:

Too kind - nice knife.

:)

Glesga ned ^^^

How was T in the park?

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 6:53 AM

Tea in the park 'bout exciting as it gets for me nowadays, P.

EDIT: @Gary - trying to get a wee alt shot going. Invite to follow soon...ish.

RSS