Forums

Help › Forums

When it rains...well...you get wet

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 30 2016 5:19 AM (6 replies)
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 10:18 AM

After being away for several months dealing with some injuries and tragedy, I finally get back into playing a little bit. I had only played 1 full round at Pebble as the back 9 was added while I was out. I entered a Legend bracket tourney...full 18 with the first round at Pebble. I get on a bit of a roll on the back 9 with a 28 and end up with a 59...not earth shattering by the standards of many here, but, not too damn bad for me.  So, jump ahead to WGT's newest tourney glitch...Lol...I still "need to play", but can't because of the 1075 error code that says I am no longer eligible to play in this tourney......and, I end up with a WD....

Not bitter....and although that may seem like a rant...it ain't...it's actually a bit funny....

Now then.....I need to go weld something...or jack-hammer something...or use a chain saw...something soothing.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 10:30 AM

Ducati916:
    .something soothing.

LOL   quite the welcome back eh?   ;-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:11 PM

This used to be my release from tension (I must be a gentler soul) -

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 2:44 PM

sheeiittt, can I have a tube of that !!

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 4:28 PM

PaulTon....I must say...I am impressed....That product, is by far, the best metal polish I have ever used...never without a couple of tubes....and...this is one of the things I use it on...  I believe you have just found me the right distraction....off to the garage it is...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 4:25 AM

Wow that is quite a machine!!

Mine (back in the day) was just a standard model Kawa -

Jeez, getting nostalgic here, I loved that bike. It's a shaft driven tourer and was a joy to ride.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 5:19 AM

PaulTon:

Wow that is quite a machine!!

Mine (back in the day) was just a standard model Kawa -

Jeez, getting nostalgic here, I loved that bike. It's a shaft driven tourer and was a joy to ride.

Wow, classic bike Paul! Musta had some grunt, I expect :-)

RSS