Forums

Help › Forums

Credits again?!?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 17 2009 10:54 AM (4 replies)
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:00 AM

I think I posted this in a place that it wouldn't get noticed before so I will post it here now.

Okay I just noticed that I got my credits updated from last week and checked the transaction history and was only given 3 credits for a 45 place finish.  When I calculate it out by the percentage chart given I come up with 6.6 credits which I can see going to 6 with no problem.  I know this seems petty but I am trying to earn my credits by playing so that I can buy my clubs and not just dropping money to buy the best.  For me this is the best way to keep the game fun even though everyone else has been whooping my rear with these awesome new clubs.  Please let me know if I am in error in my calculation cause I do check what winnings I should be getting and this is the first time I have seen a difference.  Thanks.

Coffeyman

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 9:25 AM

It depends what tournament you are talking about. Check the prizes. Some tourneys have 2000 credits for the Master tier, but others have less.

• Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 10:02 AM

Yea I checked it to make sure before I posted this so I didn't look like a total putts over 3 credits. :-) I wasn't sure if they changed the percentages and the chart just didn't show it.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 10:43 AM

Did u finish with the same score as other players? If so, your percentage of the earnings will decrease

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 10:54 AM

it appears that u r talking about the week 32 9 hole single play tournament. The chart u r referring to gives percentages of winnings to the top 70 players. In the case of this tournament, there were 79 players paid because of ties. Winnings have to be split to accomodate the extra players in the money. This is just my opinion but I think it is accurate.

RSS