Forums

Help › Forums

Better your Game Stability

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:35 AM (6 replies)
  • PinkRaven
    52 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 9:39 AM

I have had several people ask me about my Game Stability. Game Stability is so crucial to being able to not only finish a game without interuptions, but also in game play as well. I have found though some trying and irritating testing that the Maxthon Browser is the best Browser for stability and Meter Smoothness. Not to mention the awesome ad blocker that comes with it. Very User Friendly and Smooth as glass. I have also created a short video on how to set up your browser so you can chat and still have a spacebar when in multiplayer games. In addition I will explain how to clean the browser for better stability as well. It should help with those terrible disconnects and frozen screens we all hate.

I do hope this helps some of you out there that suffer through some pretty irritating browser issues while playing.

Pink Raven

p.s. I am not a Video Making Guru. I am not a Game Settings Guru. And I am certainly not a Good Player/Dinger Guru. I make some video's just to entertain and help when possible. If you are looking for perfection with any of this. I am not the one. I will say this...I am perfect at only one thing. I am Perfect at not being Perfect.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 4:37 PM

You do not mention which Version of Maxthon this video is for, but I do not do half the things you show to use Max 3.

Add this tidbit 

wgt.com###golfTicker 

to the AdHunter rules to remove the golf ticker at the top of browser window. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 3:39 AM

Great post Raven, very helpful video.

Have you got Maxthon5 yet? If you didnt register for the download you can get to it through Maxthon forums. I'm using it and it's really good but there's a setting I can't find, would be cool if you could have a look. 

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 4:50 AM

PaulTon:

Great post Raven, very helpful video.

Have you got Maxthon5 yet? If you didnt register for the download you can get to it through Maxthon forums. I'm using it and it's really good but there's a setting I can't find, would be cool if you could have a look. 

I use Maxthon V 4.4.8.1000 and i think its great for playing here but i have a question Paul. I thought Maxthon 5 was a paid and not a free browser so am I wrong about it.

Bob

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 6:44 AM

I read about them charging for it but if you get it now you are testing the alpha/beta version so it's free.

• PinkRaven
    52 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 8:34 AM

Hey PaulTon. I did see the link to test V5. I have not gotten it yet because I just became aware yesterday as I was setting up links for the post. You did not mention "Which" setting you could not find. Let me know the actual "settings" you are tryign to locate and I will try and figure it out with ya :)

Pink Raven

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2016 11:35 AM

Thanks for the reply.

It's to change between retro/ultra core, I can't find the setting to switch it.

Just now the main page won't load any of the flash content, no play now, friend list, messages etc.

Thanks.

RSS