Forums

Help › Forums

quitters

Sun, Apr 24 2011 7:05 AM (53 replies)
  • kenmacindustries
    296 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 1:07 AM

there will be people that quit and there will be some who have technical problems-maybe you should take into consideration that there are problems and not all people who log out are quitters-life is too short to get so worked up over a game

• kennetharry
    43 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 4:11 AM

Name them all I say, then soon they will only be able to play with other quitters& masters who will beat them anyway

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 5:15 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    Don't play me, if I hit 1 bad shot, i'm outta there!

makes you wonder about the people who defend the quitters. Quitting is a mental problem, and once you quit on anything,  you will find it easy to quit on everything. Personally I do not give a hoot if you quit on me. You have shown what you are made of, and of course the reason I started the game was to have fun and win. You have taken the fun out, BUT I STILL WIN, so 50% is not bad

Getting back to those who defend the quitters. Guilty people are entitled to a lawyer, but do you really want to be the lawyer to quitters. UP to U, but in my mind it says something about you

g

• Pauldriver
    47 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 9:04 AM

just finished up a round back 9 at bethpage tour pro, myself(master) and another dude tour master. the tour master had to leave after his tee shot on eighteen( no problem there it WAS a very slow game) however wgt gave him a hole in one on the hole . What the hell is up with that?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 11:47 AM

x1524807:

Getting back to those who defend the quitters.

I 'defend' the so-called 'quitters' because I have connection problems whenever someone answers the phone in my house, then the internet won't work for around 10 minutes after. Just avoid the so-called 'quitters' and whatever you do, don't invite 'anyone' to a game if you get so fed up about people leaving games.

• Danno707
    54 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 11:57 AM

Suprise Suprise.

Quitters are also Liars !!   Just set up a game and the player i started against QUIT after a poor T shot on the FIRST hole !!

SO i set up another game again and started playing two opponents, including the QUITTER from the previous game. He said his compuer Froze. BUT HE THEN QUITS ON HOLE 2.

I look at his profile and he has Multiple wall posts slating him for Quitting....!

Would love to name him but i know its frowned upon.

Oh well.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 2:44 PM

SgtDoodles:
    someone answers the phone in my house, then the internet won't work for around 10 minutes

when my dog barks, the toaster pops out waffles

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 3:18 PM

x1524807:
    when my dog barks, the toaster pops out waffles

See x,

isn't sarcasm fun...lol 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Mar 29 2011 4:01 PM

Danno707:

Suprise Suprise.

Quitters are also Liars !!   Just set up a game and the player i started against QUIT after a poor T shot on the FIRST hole !!

SO i set up another game again and started playing two opponents, including the QUITTER from the previous game. He said his compuer Froze. BUT HE THEN QUITS ON HOLE 2.

I look at his profile and he has Multiple wall posts slating him for Quitting....!

Would love to name him but i know its frowned upon.

Oh well.

it ain't me man..... i've only ever quit once because i was so raging that the meter skewed my chip on my 2nd shot at st andrews into the swilken burn.....and had gobbled another 3 of my callaways earlier that night.

i just go so annoyed at ole porky having a orgyfest on my balls (that don't sound savoury at all)...that i quit the game.

sayonara

TBE

• greenrod
    24 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 10:41 PM
    How come some people who play here aren't listed? Guess they're ashamed of their play, and that they are quitters?
RSS