Help › Forums

Rip off

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 5 2016 1:27 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • rockyfaldo
    87 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 11:10 PM

I am disgusted with WGT and will not be paying another penny to this again UNLESS:

I get a free sleeve of NIKE balls.

Reason? I have just hit a putt out of bounds. This is impossible,, Granted, it was a bad putt, but the ball just went near the tee box of the next hole, and WGT took away my brand new NIKE ball.

Water and genuine OB I accept, but not this.

• djones8
    120 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2016 11:26 PM

Rocky get on to customer services they will sort it out for you just explain what happened and i am sure they will sort your balls out for you DJ

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:13 AM

No such thing as "Genuine OB" in this game Rock. It's basically keep in the confines of your hole or your short one ball. There are some other fways you can use but not many. I'm sorry bud but even a ball hit OB with a putter is still OB.  I have no clue as to how you putted it onto a tee box . I don't think they are gonna give you a sleeve but you never know. I will be watching your playing history so when you start again I will know they came across with the balls. Goodluck mate. :-)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2016 3:19 AM

Curious, what hole was it, and where did ball get replaced ?

Bubbs

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2016 6:21 PM

uneven lies ?

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 12:02 AM

rockyfaldo:
    Reason? I have just hit a putt out of bounds.

I'm guessing you have more Rocky than Faldo in you ;-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 6:20 AM

bg444out:
    uneven lies ?

No uel on putts, maybe wrong meter.

He says "granted it was a bad putt" and it really must have been.

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2016 7:40 AM

wgt owes us all a bunch of balls. their game is deteriorating into a carnival game. putting ob is nonsense, another glitch. pound them till they give you a sleeve. i've done it many times and gotten compensation.

• Vangaurd2
    46 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 7:49 PM

Its a conspiracy!!!! This is "second shooter on the grassy knoll" kind of stuff. I think they knew you loved that ball....oh yes....they knew. And then they were all "hey, i know, lets take this 200 coin ball from him so he has to buy more". Bet they never in a million days thought they would get caught....but you got em! Now they have to cave into your demands....or else you will quit. 

Bravo 

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 11:58 AM

kensabre10:

wgt owes us all a bunch of balls. their game is deteriorating into a carnival game. putting ob is nonsense, another glitch. pound them till they give you a sleeve. i've done it many times and gotten compensation.

And yet, you are still here 5 years on. Still trashing wgt in all the threads, even after the compensation you are "owed" has been paid.

This is a hobby. There are many. Find one that you enjoy. 

• PAGES
RSS