Forums

Help › Forums

Fantasy Premier League 2016-7

Tue, May 23 2017 2:05 AM (30 replies)
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:40 AM

Did me a favour Stuart, after full weekend I am actually bottom! My large change of personnel from last season seems to have flopped so far  lol

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 4:01 PM

I just logged on to the FPL site to do some tinkering with my line up and hadn't noticed that there was a match tonight and I was too late to make any changes for this week.

Oh well, I will have to tinker next week instead.

• BKHolden
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 11:05 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!

Alan Radley

CheesyLolas

WGT Fantasy League Manager 2016/17

An outstanding manager in an ultra competitive league, congratulations Alan and everybody for making our league an exciting and enjoyable experience...enjoy your sleeves!

...I will need to know your user name Alan please?

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 11:11 AM

Congrats Alan, very good performance. Unlike last year I was never in the hunt after a disastrous first dozen games.

Anyway thanks to Stemcellsteve and others for organising this, and look forward to next season.

Regards

Terry

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 11:35 AM

Congrats Alan and cheers to organisers.

Top 10 for me with F1isthepits, shakey mid season.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 12:53 AM

Thanks very much guys :-))))

BKHolden:
    ...I will need to know your user name Alan please?

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 8:14 AM

Congrats Alan, well played Sir!

My mediocre bunch managed to sneak into 5th on the last day but I was always too far back after some disastrous transfers around Xmas and New year. Everyone I brought in immediately got either suspended, injured or rotated.

Thanks to Steve for setting this up again.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 8:26 AM

Well done Alan and congrats :)

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 11:47 AM

Yeah, well done mate, good managing. I thought I was in with a chance until about 3 weeks to go, little did I know that my team would go missing almost as badly as Lukaku did against the reds :o)

YNWA Ade...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 1:38 AM

adeypa:
    Yeah, well done mate, good managing. I thought I was in with a chance until about 3 weeks to go

I thought you were going to win it, although I was pinning my hopes on having everything to play in the DGW's.  Some lucky cpt picks made a big difference before then, even got away with ignoring Harry Kane.

Thanks to Steve and all who were part of  organising this.  Very well done to all who lasted the course,  it's easier to do that when things are going well, even more so than in this game.

My scouts are out for next season :-)

RSS