Help › Forums

Putting Power Tip

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 16 2021 8:13 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Neomad0
    28 Posts
    Sat, Jul 9 2016 7:48 AM

While playing for coins on ipad, we see the Putting Power but not while playing the tournament. Why is it so ???????

Thanks

• Eastcoastjimi
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 9:12 AM

3 years later with no response... and I'm wondering the same thing. I cant seem to find anywhere to explain how the green "putting power tip" tool doesn't transfer over from coin head-to-head on mobile to tournaments or solo course play. I have both putter pal and swing pal loaded properly yet they aren't on my meter either during  course play.

I've searched around WGT titles and headings under tournament play but nothing there.

I've always wanted to play beyond just coin head-to-head but this one aspect seems ridiculous if it is intended to be this way. playing several matches every day using metered shots then switching to a blank meter isn't worth the "guessing game" of gauging shots.

Any replies to help out are greatly appreciated, apologies for sounding irritated guys!

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:16 PM

O.k.,i'll try my best to explain. Let's start with the touraments,they are open to both mobile and p.c. players in order to level the playing field as such,no power tip meter, this also applies when playing a ranked round by yourself,as both of these apply to your score avg. Now the second issue, your putter pal should work during these circumstances,(and shot pal for that matter). Why they aren't is beyond my level of expertise,contact customer support or possibly some one else in the forum here may have an answer. Hope this helps,GL!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:35 PM

When you play the coin rooms you are in practice mode, coins aren't worth much,but when you play for credits or tournament rounds your are playing for credits and you can buy stuff with credits. That's why you can see the putter strength in coin rooms and not in tournaments.

Siders Best

• Eastcoastjimi
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 7:28 AM

I appreciate the replies. I get it, I forget that tournaments are across mobile and online. it seems most of the game, rules and forums are geared toward online play too. 

I was experiencing a glitch in the system (man-made or ?? lol) when my shot pal & putter pal weren't working. They are good to go now..

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 4:54 PM

Eastcoastjimi:
    it seems most of the game, rules and forums are geared toward online play too. 

Not all.  Mobile has some advantages over PC play.

As to the forums, best bet is to try the Mobile sub-forum or to specify you play mobile, otherwise.

• Eastcoastjimi
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 7:28 AM

mobile subforum is a good call

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 2:02 PM

You're welcome ec jimi,glad to finally help someone,glad pp andsp are cleared up also! Good golfing!

• Woody0847
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 12:01 PM

This has always bothered me.

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:08 AM

love the trolls

• PAGES
RSS