Help › Forums

HELP..........

Sat, Jul 2 2016 12:55 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:29 PM

Can anyone remember who said 

" I don't belong in the Legend Tier, but I don't make the rules " ??

The username escapes me....

What I DO...remember, is ME saying..................to Mr Q also. 

" You are cheating because you actively keep yourself in it and rip TG / MG customers off by doing so "

( for $200.00 or 20,000 credits this time )

BTW you geniuses'

Three of the Dark Angels are the same people..( and NOT all Americans )

You lot in the OFFICE...are literally, fookin useless !!!!!!!

Fail to recognize what anyone who's logged in everyday for 2 / 3 / 4 years..

.. already knows .

ffs..incredibly obtuse or choose to be blind ?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:46 PM

Without going into names my belief is they have a valid point and you have a valid point.  Some are doing it deliberately and some just there.  Plenty of people in this forum even that have picked their "RRs" very carefully and don't stand out as only OK.  Some there through sheer "gamesmanship, some overtly planning too cunningly.............

MPC earnings should 1. be shown and 2 count v much toward tier promotion.

Other credit winnings should also count v much toward tier promotion.

I have also said what on earth are WGT doing allowing Ms to compete for a top 3 share of 12000 credits..................

It's a good issue to bring out, but WGT wear it and should sort it IMHO:)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 6:52 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Without going into names my belief is they have a valid point and you have a valid point.

Who is 'they' James G.............?

Don't see anyone else pointing out anything.

What I do see is........

And..alot of ppl saying nothing..scared to be targeted by 'the man'  ;-))

Fook em ?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:23 PM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 7:25 PM

No one could ever accuse me of worrying about being targeted I say what I think..........WGT make the rules, and that's it.

There is a hard enough job sorting out those that flagrantly breach the defined rules.  Getting into effectively the definition of gentlemanly conduct is not a place I am going, and not going to even look hard at activity records.

WGT could easily sort this one by changing the rules.  I can't see anything wrong with someone getting to L100 playing just MP, and being real good there first ever Legend Tier RG .  Should they get 500 goes at it well no, IMO............(EDIT: not one go at it if MPC earnings over a certain amount).

WGTs rule book though, and like I say I think it's that which needs changing.

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:37 PM

The system has flaws and is open to players who want to stay in that tier as long as possible to gain max credits. I can't say its cheating what i would say is that WGT need to re-think the tier up system!! I would guess quite a few  know how to milk it. Maybe is morally wrong but it isn't cheating:)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:10 PM

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2016 9:57 PM

Recent events are shining a light on a lot of stuff. I used to marvel at the players who never put in a bad 9 holes. Day in day out they shoot 25-28 for 9 and 54-57 for 18. Now I can go low but I also go quite high on a regular basis. Might be having a bad day or the kids are in my ear. Or sometimes I'm just not sharp. These players who never have an off day used to be the yardstick I measured myself against. Not any longer.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 4:45 AM

TopShelf2010:

Speechless

Don

Relax Don....we ain't talking genocide here.

( which leads me to the next thread, about to post )

Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 5:19 AM

PRIESTESS:
    I can't say its cheating

Fair point Tess...( tho it is really ? )

Akin to the padded bra ? IF we stuck socks down the 'front' ???  hmm

I know who would be disappointed !!  lmao

PRIESTESS:
    what i would say is that WGT need to re-think the tier up system!!

Think the problem there is like Jim alludes to..

Can't 'tar' ev one with the same brush....as we know, some ppl just 'get' this game quicker than others.

( see below )

PRIESTESS:
    quite a few  know how to milk it. Maybe is morally wrong but it isn't cheating:)

We beg to differ BUT..

The 'powers that be' SHOULD be able to easily access the data to realize who is working the system to an unfair advantage ?

Either that OR just take note of the leaderboards for $$$ every fookin Month ???

Getting paid $100.000+ a year...get off ya arses lads and girls ??

:-P

• PAGES
RSS