Forums

Help › Forums

seem froze

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 28 2016 5:39 PM (4 replies)
  • JAMMINJ
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 7:38 PM

I get online, get into  game, then cannot ball.  I can chat, but cannot move or swing--like I'm froze.  help

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2016 1:27 AM

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2016 6:43 AM

This happens to way to many players so i know it is a wgt issue.  Happens to way to many too often to be the players fault. OK wgt lovers respond and blame it on the ones who have the problem.

• CousinStu
    183 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2016 2:10 PM

This is getting powerfully frustrating.  Been happening the last several days, the play screen freezes, no chat, no movement of the BS,not movement of the direction marker, no ball strike no nothing.  Jump out and in cures it, but so far today I havent been able to complete one game.  NOT ONE!  Recently, when I jump out, it doesn't even recognize I've been in a game and I'm back at the main page.

WGT was sure able to cash my paypals, and was sure able to lose balls for me, but when it comes to making the environment fun to play?  They are showing little or no mindset to fix the obvious errors that happen way to frickin often.

Yes...I've cleared my cache and all that garbage.  But i'm sure getting tired of the apparent lack of fiduciary care WGT shows. 

• Putterman58
    976 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2016 5:39 PM

How can I get my credits back? I was on Whistler and going to play 18 holes. Gong to awing first tee ball and avatar froze. Couldn't get back in game after "unexpected error". No ball hit but I;m out 60 credits!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highway robbery.

RSS