Forums

Help › Forums

No activities available - watch videos

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2017 5:17 PM (4 replies)
  • UncleJed
    431 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 11:53 AM

So I see that others have had video issues in the past in these forums. But it doesn't seem like any of the posts address my issue. And BTW, I put a help request in to WGT and got an initial response with some advice. However that didn't work and I responded back a week ago and still have not heard back. So...here's the issue. Thought maybe someone here might be able to help me know who I should contact if not WGT.

The problem began when my normal method of earning credits by watching videos died because it said there were no available vids for me to watch. See the pic below.

For the past several months, every day I would watch the vids here and earn 100-150 credits every day on average - some days more, some less. Later, I found out that there were times when the credits earned/video was better at certain times of the day. So I would watch them then. I almost always watched all the available videos until they ran out (daily limit I guess). I interacted with the video and watched it for the required length of time, etc... Collected credits. All is good.

Then I log on one day and get the above statement. It's now been like 2 weeks and still no vids. WGT customer service had me try a different browser. I tried 4 - same problem. The issue is not the browser. So to prove it, I opened another WGT account to test and see if my IP or computer or something was the problem. The new account was able to view videos just fine! So I continued the experiment by watching all the possible vids on that tab for three days straight. On the 4th day, that account also got the "no activities available" message. My original account was able to watch them for months this way....this one got cut off after 3 days!

So somehow my account(s) got flagged or something. I don't know why as I wasn't doing anything against the rules. Just watching vids while I waited on my pals between A/S matches. And occasionally logging on later to watch vids when they were worth more.

Has anyone else seen this? And who should I contact? Is it a 3rd party vendor and not WGT???

Thanks for your help!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 12:28 PM

• Goldliger
    1 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 11:44 AM

same problem - i dont think i watched more than 5 videos before this shut down.  I still can on my phone.  I have a stuck supersonice take survey which I cant get rid of.  

No videos though???  Any help would be great

• vitoandolini
    175 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 4:02 PM

TrueX seems to lie anyway. They show earn 4 or 5 credits, and only give you 1 credit. just another scam 3rd party BS

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 5:17 PM

TopShelf2010:

I have never had anything listed from TrueX. I rely on the LiveGamer, SuperSonic and surveys to maintain my ball supply.

I am using Maxthon as my browser.

I would guess that there is a cycle that offers run through. I would simply say "hang in there" and search around for another "freebies."

Best of luck to you

Don

+1 Same here . I havent seen a  Tru X video in over a year now . Matter of fact after the update that seperated their videos from sharing the same space as Supersonic havent seen a video since . They used to be good for 50+ credits a day Im surprised to even see that others are able to view ads from them while others are not . I use Maxthon browser also and it was never a problem in the past .

But even Supersonic has gotten slow for me now . I can hardly get 10 credits a day out of them . Seems like some type of regulation is going on and they are monitoring our accounts and limiting how many credits we can earn . Now Im down to surveys and the carousel . At least for now Im able to get 300-500 credits a week from the serveys and already have a good stash . I dont need any more new clubs so just ball replacement is all that I have to focus on .

RSS