Forums

Help › Forums

Bunker shot Closest to the pin: Edgewood Tahoe

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 17 2009 7:59 AM (8 replies)
  • canon31501
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 10:32 AM

Ugh....I can score on all of the holes but this one. I use the PW full, aim to the left, but if you don't hit it dead on, you're in the bunker again. Even if you do hit it dead on, you're off the green! I am a pro level, but can't pro this one! Any advice. Oh, and I alternate between backspin and no backspin - doesn't matter.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 10:36 AM

I posted on this hole quite some time ago... read this thread.

This, to me, is the easiest hole on the CTTP Edgewood course.

Peace

• sealseal
    67 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 8:32 AM

Ya I have a little trouble with that shot, too.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 9:13 PM

check out my replays for an Ace on this hole

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 10:37 PM

That hole is pretty easy. So is the second hole:)

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 10:42 PM

snaike:
    I posted on this hole quite some time ago... read this thread.

This, to me, is the easiest hole on the CTTP Edgewood course.

Peace

this thread has nothing to do with hole #9 on tahoe where you start in the bunker.

• BigBear2771
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:28 PM

Agreed. So, how about an answer? How is it that one player can ace that shot and others can't do better than the rough? Is it a glitch in the game, or something else?

• BigBear2771
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:30 PM

Have you tried changing shot type (pitch, flop, etc.) maybe even along with club selection? I'm still playing around with it & haven't found the right combo yet.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 7:59 AM

I aced that hole with 2 different clubs. I struggled with that hole and could not get within 15 feet with the wrong clubs. You need to purchase the club in the pro shop that is rated for 75 yards. look on my profile at my equipment if you need to. It is the gold wedge. Use full backspin and hit a decent mark on your meter and u will be in good shape. Works best with about an 8 mph wind in your face. Make minor adjustments for wind.

RSS