Forums

Help › Forums

Live Stream Tournament

Wed, Aug 31 2016 9:03 AM (81 replies)
  • Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 8:53 AM

I have asked WGT about the quarterly winners streaming there rounds and it appears they have no interest in setting this up anymore. Personally, I enjoyed watching it, but WGT said it takes too much time to set up and they felt that not enough people were watching it. 

SO, I would like to set up a bracket style tournament for FREE for those who are willing to stream their rounds. Sign up in this thread, we will take the first 16 players and remember ...  YOU HAVE TO STREAM YOUR ROUNDS! 

Prizes:

1st Place - 4 sleeves of your choice

2nd Place - 2 sleeves of your choice 

VIDEO OF DRAWING

BRACKET LINK

Registrants:

• Young46
    • JoeMaverick
    • Yiannis1970
    • DaveDwingdale
    • Jresh0817
    • kersh1976
    • 19cltc67
    • Woodworkery

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 3:32 AM

I would love to do this if I could figure out how to stream my rounds.  Sent you a PM.

Josh

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 2:10 AM

I can play :)

By the way we will try with fmagnets to plan a matchplay if we are first and second this quarter ;)

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 2:36 AM

I am on too. Right now i am off the base on a C2DUO cpu, which makes impossible not only recording but difficult enough even to play. In a week i 'll be back and i 'll be glad to meet some of the Kia's great shooters with the horny avatars.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 9:30 AM

I'd be happy to play.  Folks will be able to watch a mediocre player get his butt kicked.  Should be very entertaining. 

Dave

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 9:51 AM

I'm not a great player… But I am more than willing to stream my round...count me in

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 10:10 AM

I'll play as I'm use to streaming my average at best rounds. It would be nice to get a few views for a change.

Dave,.

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 12:38 AM

hey.....i signed upto twitch and got OBS followed all the instructions.added my stream key ect......

but after going to game capture, then applications..to select hitman or wgt......theres no applications to select!!  cleary did something wrong.

if any1 can help plz post on my page or PM me..

was wantin to join this tournie, so hope u dont mind me post this here, thought id get a better/faster reply,         msg me personly tho to save cloggin this forum post :)

cheers

will

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 1:56 AM

19cltc67:

hey.....i signed upto twitch and got OBS followed all the instructions.added my stream key ect......

but after going to game capture, then applications..to select hitman or wgt......theres no applications to select!!  cleary did something wrong.

if any1 can help plz post on my page or PM me..

was wantin to join this tournie, so hope u dont mind me post this here, thought id get a better/faster reply,         msg me personly tho to save cloggin this forum post :)

cheers

will

If your playing on a PC (game client), just right click in the box and click on window or monitor, not game capture. Window will show only the game view, and monitor shows entire monitor from task bar to the top and side to side. I use window. 

Then, check the "preview stream' and you should see what will be shown on the stream/recording.

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 9:45 AM

nice1 thanks for the info....ive at leaste got it recording now.....ill need to re fix settins as the recording quality is v poor when i full screen play wgt.....got a few things to get right, so ill be missin out on this tournie, GUTTED :( 

gl all enjoy

RSS