Forums

Help › Forums

top golf

Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:48 AM (9 replies)
  • ThunderRock
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 12:43 PM

How come you can play Top Golf on your phone but can't play it on your PC. Enjoy playing and competing in that but its hard on the phone. Will it ever come to the PC ?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 4:53 PM

ThunderRock:

How come you can play Top Golf on your phone but can't play it on your PC. Enjoy playing and competing in that but its hard on the phone. Will it ever come to the PC ?

Eventually it will make it's way to web.

- WGTdbloshoe

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 10:57 AM

about like Pebble Beach

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:26 PM

ThunderRock:

How come you can play Top Golf on your phone but can't play it on your PC.

Because cell phones use a different kind of operating system than PC's do.

So, they have to have 2 very different versions.

To the average person:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke's third law.

Witchcraft to the ignorant, … simple science to the learned. - Leigh Brackett

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:00 PM

First time you gave me a good laugh Apex.

WELL DONE!!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 1:20 PM

It works also on your android tablet. I usually play on my PC, but I was forced to grab my tablet to try and play around or 2. to my surprise we have a slot machine that gives coins and Top Golf hole challenges. I wasn't able to do it today but during my lunch periods I'm going to be playing Top Golf challenges

Siders Best 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 5:39 PM

WGTdbloshoe

I have attempted to play the hole Top Golf hole challenge on the mobile app a few times. I have not been successful in getting my avatar to turn to meet the wind challenges or find a way to direct my ball flight . Is this possible ?  Did I miss the tutorial? if so where do I find it?

Siders Best

• Xena67
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 28 2016 8:07 PM

Yes, going to asking about Top Golf.. looking forward to play on PC.

• mohaviegreen
    404 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:33 AM

We do play it on PC. I've been playing since 2009 on my PC. Look up WGT, (World Golf Tour).....     mo

• DoubleK12
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 9:48 AM

touch the flag with the yardage # and drag it to the spot on the green you want to aim at likewise for tee shots grag the #

RSS