Help › Forums

game lagg!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 14 2009 12:03 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 5nowmn
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:34 PM

ok im not a complainer,since last update the meter skip is crazy,,i have good pc,great internet,,i run gamebooster,,have cleared ram and cache,,,meter goes crazy everyother hole????  whats going on,,anyone else having these issues???

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 3:01 PM

I have noticed a bit, too.. the last time it was like this was on the last day of USOpen qualifying...

Perhaps it's the server load? .. seems to me, with all the new toys and changes, that there are an inordinate number of people playing now.

Just a thought... I could be full of ####.

Peace

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 3:27 PM

Hi 5now, you might need to clear your browser/Flash cache since we updated the site last night. http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

• palladio
    31 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 4:06 PM

Cleared the browser cahce and it didn't really help much. Especially bad in putting - can't use my nice new Ping putter it's so bad. Help!

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 4:11 PM

YES!  I am having major problems with the metering ESP. (mainly) on putts, ever since they did maintanence here a week or so back. 

This is costing me a LOT of strokes.  I'm not happy. What changed?

I know through play that not everyone is having these problems.

Before the meter would take the strike...now it keeps going for 3/8"  AFTER I click.. Whats up.?...

Putts that I made before....now I cant even get it close.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 4:31 PM

After you clear your cache, please play through a couple of rounds and let us know if there is an improvement.

• 5nowmn
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 4:42 PM

yes sir,i done all that before posting,,

• palladio
    31 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 4:51 PM

No improvement. I have played several rounds since clearing, and I am still missing putts all over the place. And the Ping is hopeless.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 5:19 PM

here are two tips to improve the frame rate for putting.

1) make the window smaller by clicking the bottom right hand corner

2) go into the options menu and turn off the putting grid.  This will still show you the putting grid before you putt, but once you initiate the swing it will remove the grid and dramatically improve the smooth action of the meter.

• bvryan6884
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 6:20 PM

just played august invite, with google chrome, all background programs off, putting grid off, was 5 under 15, now at 17 im 1 under, the meter sticks right at the start of contact area, then pops up 1/2 inch past, whats going on

• PAGES
RSS