Forums

Help › Forums

Sell equipment

Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:12 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 3:54 PM

I tried to sell my 3wood(BB) and i got this...

• Could not sell item: server error...What's up?..i tried few times with no luck.....Tony.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 4:57 PM

Do you have a bag with it in it? If you do you need to uninstall it. Doesn't usually give a server error, though.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 4:58 PM

I see you have the Stand Bag Plus ... you have to un-equip the bag totally to sell any equipment.

• blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 12:59 AM

Thank you for advice guys...All good now.!!!...............Tony.

• Tomborg
    33 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 6:01 PM

hi

does the value of your clubs depreciate over time? so if I sell something after 1 month of use the price will be higher than 1 year?

also, whats the benefit of having a bag?

cheers

• landvo
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 2:01 AM

I have same problem trying to sell nike driver, keeps saying server error, and I don't have a bag, other clubs were sold with no problem, any suggestions? I've logged on and off, closed down laptop and restarted, and still no luck.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 10:49 AM

Tomborg:

hi

does the value of your clubs depreciate over time? so if I sell something after 1 month of use the price will be higher than 1 year?

also, whats the benefit of having a bag?

cheers

Sell back prices for clubs are always the same.  You 25% of the purchase price back.  There are no major benefits to the bag.

- WGTdbloshoe

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 8:54 AM

When I upgrade clubs and like them, is there any reason not to sell my old clubs. 25% doesn't seem like much, but I can't do anything else with my old clubs. Can I?

• WGTUniverse
    94 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 9:39 AM

JasCooper:

When I upgrade clubs and like them, is there any reason not to sell my old clubs. 25% doesn't seem like much, but I can't do anything else with my old clubs. Can I?

Yea, unfortunately there isn't anything else you can do with your older equipment. Some people keep them for novelty lol

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2016 11:01 AM

JasCooper:

sorry its wgt  thats how wgt works m8

• PAGES
RSS