Forums

Help › Forums

sound

Thu, Aug 17 2017 6:33 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Eddie77
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 1:50 PM

after the update my sound is hit and miss. anyone else have this happening?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 3:34 PM

Eddie77:

after the update my sound is hit and miss. anyone else have this happening?

Haven't heard any other reports.  Where are you seeing this?

- WGTdbloshoe

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 3:38 PM

mine fine  re-install sound driver that may help

• AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 4:23 PM

For me the sound disappearing completely and then maybe reapearing and maybe not when I restart the game client has been happening to me for several days or even weeks now. I have not reported that as a bug yet.

I am using the Nubert nuPro active speakers connected by USB. They bypass the sound mixer of the Windows OS. The master slider for sound level has no effect with them if they are digitally connected by an USB cable. The Soundlevel of my speakers stays at 100% no matter of the setting of the slider. In this case the sound level of my speakers can only be adjusted at the speakers themself or the soundlevel of an application like a youtube web page or the WGT client.

2,111 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2016 4:58 PM

This sounds more like an issues with your PC, where your sound driver is most likely got out of syn with your OS. I'd unplug your USB speakers/headphones and then reboot. Then plug them back in and check your sound settings configuration.

Chances are good that this will clear up your problem, especially if you are on a laptop, but this can also occur on the old trusty desktop as well!

Phil

• AndreasHelke
    675 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 1:40 AM

The nuPro speakers don´t use any additional Software. They fully rely on the usb sound support built into windows 10. That is probably the reason that the normal windows sound mixers don´t work.

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 4:31 AM

I have no added sound equipment and only what is installed in my PC. On 2 occasions I have had to go into game settings to turn on the sound. All the other times I entered WGT no adjustments were needed.

Bob/HO

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 4:32 AM

I also have this problem since the last wgt update.

Start game client and no sound.To get sound back I have to click on the speaker slide bar and move it which causes the the icon to turn red(on the game client screen)then click on the red icon which then goes white.Only happens on wgt and I'm playing on a Mac.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 7:33 AM

Sound is wacky here too. Works fine, then nothing. Go back into options and find that sound has turned itself off. Happened three times yesterday.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 9:02 AM

Its a wgt glitch,I can open another browser page like youtube sound works,go back to wgt no sound unless I click the side bar and move it which turns wgt sound speaker red,reclick the red speaker it turns white and sound is back.

Its a wgt glitch.

• PAGES
RSS