Help › Forums

wgt cheats

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 6 2011 5:38 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gtsport
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 8:16 AM

why is it anytime your getting a great score all of va sudden glitches meter jerks.oh get new balls and havent lost a ball for months but wgt can make you lose them like hot cakes.lose all your balls and back too normal.this is soo obvious it crimminal way to go wgt keep up the good cheating.if you dont buy there clubs and stuff your out of luck thanks wgt!!!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 8:48 AM

gtsport:

why is it anytime your getting a great score all of va sudden glitches meter jerks.oh get new balls and havent lost a ball for months but wgt can make you lose them like hot cakes.lose all your balls and back too normal.this is soo obvious it crimminal way to go wgt keep up the good cheating.if you dont buy there clubs and stuff your out of luck thanks wgt!!!

Thanks for your opinion, it was VERY helpful.    Now stop missing the ding by so much and you won't lose your balls!

Cheers,

b0gey

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 9:08 AM

AAAHHH, another memorable 1st post = Epic Fail. JB

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 12:01 PM

Where do these muts come from????

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 12:02 PM

Now stop missing the ding so much.....LOL - Classic..LOL ty Buster. I needed that,

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 12:10 PM

b0geybuster:

gtsport:

Thanks for your opinion, it was VERY helpful.    Now stop missing the ding by so much and you won't lose your balls!

Cheers,

b0gey

My ex threatened that I might lose my balls a few times too. 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 2:57 PM

jbenny11:

AAAHHH, another memorable 1st post = Epic Fail. JB

rofl EPIC

tbe

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 3:18 PM

There can't be anything worse, I supose, than a chap that can't play with his balls.

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 8:40 AM

Apparently it's a long standing issue if he's old enough to legally play here but still has issues losing his balls.  Sounds like he needs one of them there personal organizer types.  Or a smaller jock strap!

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 5:37 PM

SweetiePie:

There can't be anything worse, I supose, than a chap that can't play with his balls.

Oh yea way worst things than that. LMAO!!!!!

• PAGES
RSS