Forums

Help › Forums

So when are we going to get to play Erin Hills?

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2016 10:20 AM (4 replies)
  • AUGIE316
    119 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2016 6:41 PM

Anyone know when that course will be up?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 7:35 AM

Next year at this time. It is the 2017 U.S. Open course.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 2:02 AM

We have had Pebble Beach this year. Seems it is just one new course a year now, still thats better than nothing !!

• frankierobert
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 6:31 AM

I am new here and was just wondering how I can join a club. I have noticed that some players wont even play with you because of your level. Guess they started out pros. Anyway I would like to join a club. Also how do you keep earning credits without buying them. I also have a problem with chat when I am in a game. It works but my space bar doesn't work. Thanks for all the in put. I love this game.

• bingoplus
    1,175 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2016 10:20 AM

frankierobert:

I am new here and was just wondering how I can join a club. I have noticed that some players wont even play with you because of your level. Guess they started out pros. Anyway I would like to join a club. Also how do you keep earning credits without buying them. I also have a problem with chat when I am in a game. It works but my space bar doesn't work. Thanks for all the in put. I love this game.

Frankie, to earn credits without buying them, go to the "get credits" tab at the top of your profile page or any other page such as this forum page.  Click on "earn free credits."  Then what I do to earn credits is 'watch videos." Click on that tab and it will take you to a page where you can let ads run and earn 'views."   After you get 100 views, you can redeem them for 75 credits.  A lot of times there will be a bar that says, "click here to earn 5 views"   That will get your views up at a faster pace.  

You can also take surveys by clicking the 'survey' tab instead of the 'watch video' tab.

Or you can do business with one of the sponsors on the site by clicking on the 'complete offers" tab.  I have used Shari's berries and that site is a good one to use, as it is legitimate.   Be careful of these sites, though, and only use the ones you are familiar with.

As far as country clubs go, you can join any country club by searching for clubs on the country club tab.   

Our country club, SEEING IT THROUGH, is always looking for new members who will play the game a lot.  No strict rules, just play.   We run a lot of tournaments too, 99% of which are free to play in.

Hope you enjoy wgt.com.  It's a blast!

RSS