Help › Forums

being knock off while playing

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 28 2016 3:20 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • any1cthat
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 7:07 PM

this sites a joke u cant finish a round without one or more playing partners gets knocked off your site and u expect me to put anymore money into this fix it please

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2016 8:10 PM

You have been around since 2009 and this is your first post and it is about not putting more money into the game. I would have thought that in that span of years you would have realized that the game is not perfect. In fact it is far from it. I certainly would not have kept putting money into the game if I thought it was unplayable. But I am able to finish very high percentage of multiplayer games so I can enjoy more than just solo games. I do find that playing with friends helps in that I know that these people will not drop out of a game even if they are having a bad day on the course. This might be more difficult for you since you have just 3 at this time.  Not sure what multi-player games you have been joining but with no alternate shot or match play games in your record, I have difficulty in understanding when you are unable to complete games. Blitz? Skins?  Relax and enjoy yourself, after all it is only a game.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2016 1:30 AM

any1cthat:
    one or more playing partners gets knocked

As long as they're not getting knocked up...

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2016 1:13 PM

any1cthat:

this sites a joke u cant finish a round without one or more playing partners gets knocked off your site and u expect me to put anymore money into this fix it please

Yep the "white" screen and "unexpected error" is becoming more common. It's frustrating but won't go away so accept ti.

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Wed, Jun 1 2016 3:57 AM

I agree with you 100%. When i complain it is 99% my fault, God forbid WGT takes the blame. The ones who say they have hardly any problems work for WGT  you can bet. In a typical game of alts if we are lucky we finish most of them (4-5 disconnects on average ).   So who is to blame their? The 4 players or WGT  ? I say WGT as usual.

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 4:03 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 8:37 PM

Dneirf:
    Dneirf likes to experiment around with the game globally, sometimes pushing the limits in some areas of the game...

Dneirf deliberately downgraded his multiplayer completion rating...

Felt like the game was punishing Dneirf for abusing the system...

Dneirf was also tested in various ways during those three days...

Were you abusing the game someway or another player at the time? Adverse texting or adverse forum posting? Bashing WGT and/or support? If so, then game play can become very difficult, including many errors! We never know when we are being tested

Dneirf should return to the institution, it's medication time.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 10:28 PM

It maybe only 'an game' to you Dneirf but to some it is life or death.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 7:06 AM

As far as a second opinion, yup, I'm goin' with Paul, lol.

Doc :)

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 9:43 AM

There can only be one song fitting as Dneirf's theme song.

https://youtu.be/l-lJZiqZaGA?t=19

• PAGES
RSS